C3C PBEM: Epic game, Archipelago (level: all welcome)

I am going to try this out. this is my starting position.

Attachments

• acrh1next.JPG
    acrh1next.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 143
actuallu i did settle in place. I didn't want to have my capital on the edge of a sea or ocean.

Danheg said:
actuallu i did settle in place. I didn't want to have my capital on the edge of a sea or ocean.
I know it's only one shield, but still, i could never bring myself to settle on a bonus grassland.

GPS to Redman.

3 turns in 4 days is not that bad imo..
plus we're all more motivated because it's our first PBEM (at least i am), right?
i also think that later in the game the pace will go down, because of more movement etc.

@Redman this is actually my 2nd PBEM - my first was a Rise Of Rome 4 player as Carthage which ultimately I lost (to Macedonia) but managed to maul Rome quite badly. I'm still motivated however ;)

KingArthur said:
@Redman this is actually my 2nd PBEM - my first was a Rise Of Rome 4 player as Carthage which ultimately I lost (to Macedonia) but managed to maul Rome quite badly. I'm still motivated however ;)

That's good! Very good! :D
I reacted on namliaM who said he was sorry for the delay, what wasn't a delay IMO.
I really believe you're also motivated as being a veteran in this group of PBEM-players! :lol:
And you're right about the first turns, they're very interesting :p

GPS Salte. here is a little update on cities after my turn.

Attachments

• topcity.JPG
    topcity.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 127
Top Bottom