pbem classic epic C3C 1.22

The Inca's learn that the Germans are in a war, with whom we don't know. And we believe they don't know either. :crazyeye:

GPS Turn 21 -> azzaman333

I've been getting cryptic messages with the saves from Junsui for some time now. I think he thought he was warring with me. I don't have any idea what's going on there.

Just to confirm, i sent the last save on 15th February to McLman. And this time i sent it from my home so no router to mess it up, im sure it went through.

Hey, i'm next to a pink player, and i think you (McLman) are pink unless i saw wrongly. Last turn the pink guy sent a scout after my warrior which i fortified on a hill so i think the scout lost. Whoever that may be. I should check again :p heh

ps. do i need to resend the file again?

I got the last one on 14th, nothing since then. The filename was 021b and i sent my turn after i played it. I'll send you an email now to remind you as well.

Hi

i checked my email yesterday and it tells me it needs a password, i type it in and it says its not correct. I thought the mail server was temporarily down. I tried today but same, so i called tech support. They tell me theyre having problems. I ask "how long" he says "dont know" in other words it may have been ages. My webmail doesnt work either so something is really bad.

New email:
spirala7 NOSPAAAAM at yah00 dot co dot uk

Just remove the nospam thing and thats my email. Please send there from now on, i will also send an email to everyone playing to know i've changed.

ps
im gonna kill someone, this is the worst ISP in the world and they rip me off too. those $$#$%!*#%ckers

I played it and sent it to robman at his cox email address. The one i sent it to last time. Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 23:33:40 +0000 (GMT)

Just to be sure. Havent gotten anything since.

Top Bottom