pbem classic epic C3C 1.22

Dave82

Chieftain
***** Game Started *****

I have yet to play a PBEM game yet so Im gonna give it a go.

Game is classic epic. Standard size map (random).
Barbarians, Sedentary.
Domination, Space race, Conquest, Cultural victory conditions. Regency.

azzaman333 > Japan
Redman > Celts
McLMan > Inca
Dave82 > Sumeria
Junsui > Germans
AI > Russia
AI > China
AI > Greece

Im just a newbie so other newbies welcome.

Pm e-mail if your interested.

Ok guys AP off

So far....

azzaman333 >
Redman > Celts
McLMan >
Dave82 > Sumeria

GMT +1 here. Im happy to start with about 6 players. Azzaman and McLMan which civs do you want to be?

Oh great, i was just looking for such a game. I'd like to join you, as Germany. I'm gmt+1.

Im also a newbie (at least in terms of PBEMs).

Ok your in. One more will do for a small map start or 3 more for standard

I feel like being Japan. Religious civs are fun in multiplayer :crazyeye:

EDIT: My Timezone is GMT +10, best playing time is after 7pm local time.

Dave82 said:
Ok your in. One more will do for a small map start or 3 more for standard

Yeah lets wait for 3 more. I'm on holiday from 13 till 24th October anyway so no point starting earlier. Hope you dont mind, and anyway whats a 10 day wait when we'll be playing for months and months and months (hopefully).

Cheers!

Could use AI but I find they offer too much of an advantage to who ever is lucky enough to start near them and take advantage of them :D

Just PM'd my e-mail address.

I'm GMT-4, and I usually play between 8:00 & 11:00 local time (midnight & 03:00 am GMT)

I'd like to be the Incans

Glad that AP is off.

Don't mind AI's.

What is the final play order anyhow? Just wondering.

Also, are we going to follow a file format? To copy what we're using in my other PBEM with success would be for Player #1 to send the 1st save named "C3C_PBEM_001a_4000BC" to Player #2 who would in turn change it to "C3C_PBEM_001b_4000BC" and send it on. In other words, Dave82 would change the turn numbers & dates, while the other players only change the a,b,c ... etc. after the turn number. It really helps with file management.

McLMan said:

Also, are we going to follow a file format? To copy what we're using in my other PBEM with success would be for Player #1 to send the 1st save named "C3C_PBEM_001a_4000BC" to Player #2 who would in turn change it to "C3C_PBEM_001b_4000BC" and send it on. In other words, Dave82 would change the turn numbers & dates, while the other players only change the a,b,c ... etc. after the turn number. It really helps with file management.

Yes the a,b,c etc turn recognition is a good idea to use when saving

McLMan said:

We should use the playingorder in the mail from Dave 82.

McLMan said:

Correct, that way the save gives enough info.
Another thing is to name this PBEM. As the save we should type "Classic Epic" as subject when you send the save to the next player.

Redman

Top Bottom