C3C PBEM: "Napoleon"

If no one minds I could play Russia whilst wxwindmill is away.

From a diplomatic point of view, Russia and England would be completly separate and Russia would not have any diplomatic initiatives during this period.

If no one minds I could play Russia whilst wxwindmill is away.

From a diplomatic point of view, Russia and England would be completly separate and Russia would not have any diplomatic initiatives during this period.

Not a great solution. But I see nothing better. For a short period, I could agree with it...

And wxwindmill must not complain, if something was not going as he intended during that time!!

I promise no complaints, particularly since I suggested the idea (privately that is). I've resigned myself to likelihood of continuing to lose cities and I don't think it matters much who plays it. @botman If there are no violent objections from you or LouLong or wolfman about Luthor_Saxburg playing the Russia turns temporarily, email the save to him until further notice.

I agree with my dearest enemy playing Russia, that will show him something about the cold winter. :D

I will try to play the turn this afternoon, sorry for the delay, i was working far from my home for some days.

It's a bit of a shame to see England playing Russia, as I seriously expected a Russia/France alliance to turn on everyone... but it looks like that won't be happening this turn. :p

French matters are others Botman, i am not interested in the east.

BTW, i couldnt post yesterday.

GPS->Luthor

Killed 3 soldados in the front of Spain.
Some ships damaged by coastal fortress in the Channel. The french discovers the Coastal Bombardment.

Wxwindmill,

I propose then that you replay the September turn. As France didn't play yet nor Russia did any attack, I don't see any issue in it.

GPS->Luthor.

3 spanish soldados, 4 spanish cavalry and 1 english redcoat destroyed in the Spanish front. French armies aproach Oviedo and Madrid.

1 English frigate and 1 french frigate destroyed in the channel.

Top Bottom