C3C PBEM : "Regulus" - Rise of Rome scenario (level : newbees)

Oh sorry.

Something must have happened with my e-mail account.

I had a car accident last night, so I was so nervous I could barely play my turn. I'll try to send it as soon as can, today for sure.

hey! Hope everything ok with you Bian! Tudo legal cara? Não se machucou?

Regulus:

1 roman galley sunked, near marsala.
We are commited to get back our worker! Last chance Caesar, give our man back or we will have to enter in Messana in order to rescue him! :eek:

We just want peace and prosperity! Cant figure out what Romans have against us! :mischief:

Yama

Rome

Scicily
The war goes slowly. 1 spear destroyed outside Marsala by our legion.

Elsewhere
The Celts have been persuaded that our legions can travel about their lands at will. They will think twice about complaining again. :D

====>bianezzi

315 was a great year for the Macedonians!

A small task force led by General Seleucus landed in Beirut and, sneakily attacking during the night captured the city. When the inhabitants woke later in the morning, greek cavalry were blazing across the street. Alexander is pleased.

Up in Byzantium, a huge army of Persian archers were preparing to lay siege when a massive group of Hoplites led by Alexander himself smashed their ranks by surronding them and executing a flank attack.

We entered a Golden Age.

The conquest has begun...

Galley sunk off Italian coast.

The carthoginian workers are happy where they are working for the greatest Empire in the World. They do not wish to be returned to slavery in your cities. Anyway they have already been sold.

====>Bianezzi

GPS to Yama.

Being surrounded by enemy forces, General Seleucus ordered the men to burn all the houses. There was a great barbecue and everyone was happy, except perhaps the Persian.

I abandoned the city, so my '1 city limit' has been fulfilled.

Bianezzi said:
(...)
So, every nation can only abandon ONE city for the entire game, and may the name of the burnt city be remembered throughout the history as a tragedy, and his leader as a butcher.
(...)

Well, it is your own words! :lol:

Anyway, I think we all in a certain time will be tempted to do it!

all calm in the roman - cartagh front... by now.

Yama

Rome

Scicily
An uneasy cease fire is holding while diplomatic wranglings are carried out. :twitch:

====>bianezzi (the butcher) :)

GPS to Yama.

Yea I'm a butcher. Those were Persians, after all, not real people. :)

No battles to report.

Well by my reckoning that means all diplomatic schenanigans are now allowed :)

Rome
The Celts have been seen making unseemly gestures at our legions and it seems they still think they have rights in Gaul. It may soon be necessary to teach them another lesson in manners and of course their true position in the nature of things.

Scicily
Remains quiet for now.

====>Bianezzi

GPS

Hello, Darius!
Don't worry, we won't step on the grass...

Attachments

• regulus11.jpg
    regulus11.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 102
Top Bottom