C3C PBEM - WWII HOF - Stuka

GPS to Cubsfan

German Turn Summary:
- bombers bomb various roads in Russia. Lost 2 bombers, shot down 1 Yak-3
- ships bombard flak near Plymouth. Unit injured.
- German inf corp attack Murmansk. Killed 1 fortress div.

Do to real life problems I have to leave town for four days.

Luthor..I suggested to Cubs that he send his password to one of his allies....in the event he doesn't I suggest that you play the minor allies......until Cubs gets back....
Sully

We all have RL to deal with and all of us delay games once in a while. This will happen ocasionally and we should (IMHO) accept it but let's hope that it's the exception rather than the rule.

So I suggest that - this time - we wait the four days for Cubs, but I can be ready to makes his move if it takes longer than that. Just as a contigency plan, can you, TechGuy, pls send me the file?

Guys, hate to say this, but I am off for a week. I will send my password to Techguy (Germany) and he can play my next turn if no one (including Techguy!) has any objections.

This being the case, could Cubsfan or whoever is playing his turns, please forward my turn to Techguy?

I agree Luthor..you are right. Real Life does come into play. And this seems to be prime time vacation time for many. I don't begrudge that. But Cubs has slowed this game down since the beginning. It just seems that perhaps this isn't the best time for him to be in this PBEM. Frankly, there is no chance of us getting through 1942 never mind the full scenario. We have partners. IF anyone has to be away for whatever reason..we need to allow one of our partners to fill in. Quarky gets it and is doing the right thing asking TG to play his turn. Cubs said it would be gone 4 days..its now 5 and to my knowledge hasn't checked in. Luthor, I respectfully suggest that it is time to move on and you should take over for Cubs. Thanks for hearing me out.
Sully

If you guys wan't to drop me go ahead. I won't blame you. If you wan't to find a replacement I will play until you find one. I probaly can't handle this one to. Can I have the password I lost a word doc containing all of the passwords.. I left town and my computer needed fixing when I got back. So I will play till we get a replacement.

PACIFIC
DD DeRuyter sunk Jap Fast Transport West of Port Moresby

I had already played for Minor Allies... please don't take too long playing with CW. Thanks.

I sent a reply to the offer given to me about this PBEM but im wondering if it is still valid?:confused:

pinman

PACIFIC
DD DeRuyter sunk Jap Fast Transport West of Port Moresby

I had already played for Minor Allies... please don't take too long playing with CW. Thanks.

The sad thing :confused: with this PBEM game is; due to the long time in between turns:( ...I don't have a flipping clue what the heck that Fast Trans was doing?:crazyeye: Where it was going? Or whether it was loaded or unloaded?? Pretty sad.:confused:
Mr Alzheimers...aka Sully

GPS
Destroyed two infantry, one artillery, redlined 1 tank after succesive bombardment. I lost one infantry in the same battle and have 2/4 left in a tank.
Bombed up my asian roads
Bombed up wester european roads.
Redlined German units next to trobruk.
That is all.

Italian bombers bombed Rostov and injured units
Artillery shelled Alexander and injured units

GPS Luthor.

Have the Turn..was gone for the holiday so catching up on some games and will complete my turn for this game on Wednesday and will forward then.
Sully

yup!! Sorrry about that! Was away then under a pile of work and catching up on games. Have cut my PBEM load so as to give the couple of games I'm in more attention. Plus I am leaving on a hunting trip which is taking up time as well. But now that I only have a couple of games..I will have internet so I don't expect delays. I just completed playing my previous turn in Stuka. Had to do that to remember my plan of attack. I am going to have my turn done today for sure. I will write down my moves to help my memory from now on! Apologize for the delay!
Sully

Top Bottom