1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Call To Arms: CBO Weekly Civ Challenge

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Funak, Jul 7, 2016.

1. randomnub

randomnub Prince

There're some founder changes coming soon™ so holding my horses.

2. Owlbebach

Owlbebach Emperor

Is it? I had the same idea couple of months ago, but the result was kinda disappointing

3. CrazyG

CrazyG Deity

The key is to literally never stop building missionaries and build basilisca early. You reach a point where you spend 160 faith for like 500 food, science, and GAP

4. Owlbebach

Owlbebach Emperor

I understand that, but i tried it without Apostolic Tradition. With AT it should be much better.

5. doublex55

doublex55 Prince

I want to take Apostolic Tradition, Way of the Pilgrim, Evangelism, and Pacifism, but I can only take 3. Which one do i leave out :(? I'm thinking pacifism cuz i will have lots of faith but that is a lot of extra missionaries.

I will take churches for the extra spread, but (assuming i take AT) should i take cooperation for the yields or mandirs to prevent assasination?

For pantheon, should i take goddess of love, or simple terrain pantheon?

Also, has anybody tested the new knowledge through devotion?

Do you get 2 reformation beliefs if you pick 2 founders?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  6. Funak

Funak Deity

You do not get 2 reformation beliefs and you don't get double the amount of world congress votes from religious authority

7. Funak

Funak Deity

Inspired by the recent patch we are going to take a visit to Russia next. Super excited about how that's going to turn out.