Can everybody bug fix the 2007/01/29 Version?

Messias1120

Chieftain
Hi everybody,

I´m from a german civilization forum and i have a serious problem. I hope somebody can solve it. :D
We play there some gorgeous succession games, preferably with the version from 2007/01/29. The prob is why, this version has many bugs included.
Is somebody of you in situation to eleminate these bugs.

We all believe in this version. Exactly we love it. :goodjob:
The AI is very aggressive and smart, but these crashs....:sad: ....this is nerve-robbing.

I hope sombody can help us and solve the prob.
Thanks for your support. :)

Messias

I think all of the crashing bugs were fixed in the 2007-02-12 build. But this build is not as agressive. I use this build and turn on the Aggressive AI option.

I think all of the crashing bugs were fixed in the 2007-02-12 build. But this build is not as agressive. I use this build and turn on the Aggressive AI option.

Yes i know they were fixed.
I think, turn the aggressive AI option on, is not the same thing. Imho i guess this option helps the human player, because the AI declares more among themselves. ;)

We all believe in this version. Exactly we love it. :goodjob:
The AI is very aggressive and smart, but these crashs....:sad: ....this is nerve-robbing.

I hope sombody can help us and solve the prob.
Thanks for your support. :)

Messias
Dito:yup:

Install a compiler and try to build it yourself. :) This both solves your problem, and teaches you new skills.

You will want to use "diff" utilities, like windiff, to figure out what was changed between the 1/29 and the 2/12 version. Odds are that you will end up taking the 2/12 version and reverting some changes made to the AI that made it less aggressive.

Would nt you be better trying to make the Bug fixed 12/02/2007 version more agressive. Surely this would be easier than bugfixing the 29/01/2007 version. I think Itsus even mentions what the change to the aggression was.

Top Bottom