Cannot Harvest Fish (Not a Bug)

Jarms48

Prince
For some reason I am no longer getting the option to harvest fish. I have the prerequisite tech (Celestial Navigation), but I just don't get the option anymore. I built new builders, just in-case my old ones bugged out. I restarted the game, checked the Steam file integrity, but I still can't do it for some reason. Was there a patch I missed, or something?

Edit: 1.0.0.26 (221715)

Last edited:
There has been no patch. Can you post a save file where you can't harvest fish?

I am new to Civilization and also new to this forum. Let me first check something. When unlocking Celestial Navigation should a builder be able to harvest fish, similar to harvesting stone after learning Masonry? My builders aren't able to do so. I am not sure if this is a bug or that I am missing something.

Attachments

• Civ6NotHarvestingFish.png
    Civ6NotHarvestingFish.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 194
Pretty clearly outside his culture borders. You cannot harvest resources outside your culture borders.

Thread title changed to include "Not a Bug."

Pretty clearly outside his culture borders. You cannot harvest resources outside your culture borders.

Thread title changed to include "Not a Bug."

That's not my image, that's another poster. I understand how the harvest mechanic works, with all the variables I simply couldn't harvest the resource. Yes, it was inside my territory. I don't have the save anymore, but I can see if I can recreate it.

OK, thanks. If you are able to recreate it, and it is a bug, we can change the thread title back.

Top Bottom