Can't change language since patch

Tabarnak

Cut your lousy hairs!
After the latest patch i cant play in english anymore. I'm a guy who lives in a french province (Québec) and i dont play in french, i play in english to follow and understand terms from everyone on this forum, and when im playing online multiplayer. I was be able to play in english but since today they dont let me to play with this setting, i only can play in french! I try to change it in options but this doesnt work.:mad: The weird thing is since my first language is french, im just more confused playing with this language :crazyeye:. My question is : how can i change the language to play from french to english ?:(

It works for me changing it from Steam (Spanish for my wife, English for me) . . . but I can't understand why they removed the in-game setting.

The weird thing is since my first language is french, im just more confused playing with this language :crazyeye:.

Same happens to me, I feel more comfortable in English. :hammer2:

Well i can change language in steam i have no problem with that. But this move doesnt change language in ciV, which i want. From the game itself, this doesnt work...anymore.:( But i played some games in french and i begin to feel comfortable. In fact, i was used to play in my language in civ 4, but had some difficulties to translate some terms when i tried to get some info on the civfanatics site or other sites. Its just weird that since last patch i just cant switch languages. And i have a question : i only have choice of 2 languages in the game (english and french). Is this because i have bought the game in north america? I tought i could change from many more of them, like steam.

Just checked my Steam; it gives me 6 options: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Polish. I bought the DVD in Spain.

Top Bottom