Caption Contest 2: Insert Witty Subtitle Here

Let-se GO!

:trophy2: Randomnerd10
"If it wasn't for public nudity laws, people could see my innovative technique and I might go somewhere in the music business."

:trophy2: Seon
Naked Trashcan hits Elm Street!

And next we have the winners!

:trophy3rd: choxorn
When the trashcan was trying to learn how to play guitar, he hit a snag when he forgot that he only had one arm.

:trophy2nd: Nictel
After Sally got Guitar Hero 5 she didn't need her rocker boyfriend anymore.

:trophy: Icekommander
I hear today's music is utter trash.

Nice job. Next pic is up! EXCELLENT!

Seems peaceful right? Wait till he pulls out his weapon from out of the bush.

I am from the year 2100 AD, come back from the future to warn you of global catastrophe, which can only be prevented if you give me a million dollars.

With the powers of Earth, Wind, Water, Fire and Heart combined, you can summon Captain Planet... but this is who you summon when only three Planeteers turn up.

Mr Monk meets the wilderness.

Each year John saved the money for Christmas lights by getting his tree from Chernobyl.

2012 DECEMBER, as aliens from Nikita or Nirvana or Nicotine or whatever descends from the sky to steal all our Christmas trees.

"What are you lookin' at?"

"Jerry had the last laugh, when the tree suddenly burst into flames."

Twas the night before Christmas, and All Was Still on Earth,
Not a creature was stirring, but three beach bums and G.O.R.T.

So, who won, electric? :p

Sorry for delays, but the contest is on temporary hiatus. School is starting soon :run: and I don't want to be distracted.

I've also added a section to the first page where I will state the status of the contest (on time, late, etc). Check there to see the status of the contest in the future.

Men of Civfanatics, I have returned. Rally to me!

Yes, gentlemen, this contest is BACK! Band season is over and I am RESUMING all civfanatic activities! Huzzah!

:trophy2: Pete Atoms
"What are you lookin' at?"

:trophy2: hell_hound
My superpower? I look awesome with Christmas lights.

Now, the winners!

:trophy3rd: Nictel
Each year John saved the money for Christmas lights by getting his tree from Chernobyl.

:trophy2nd: choxorn
I am from the year 2100 AD, come back from the future to warn you of global catastrophe, which can only be prevented if you give me a million dollars.

:trophy: Catharsis
With the powers of Earth, Wind, Water, Fire and Heart combined, you can summon Captain Planet... but this is who you summon when only three Planeteers turn up.

And from the depths of Facepunch...... New picture! FINALY!!!

It was a mirage anyhow.

Top Bottom