• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Cardiovascular Muscles of Ferris

Mosher

Mushroom dad
Spoiler :

First off, just claim 15 provinces. Pick a color and a name. The game begins in the winter of the year 0.

Now, the actual rules of the game are quite simple. Every province produces 1, 3, or 5 supply – it will be marked on the map, after signups are closed. Supply is important. Every army requires 1 supply to function at full effectiveness: if it has no supply, it will fight with a 50% combat malus. You can also use 2, 4, or 8 supply to give your units a 25%, 50%, and 75% combat boost respectively. A unit costs 1 supply to build, and you can order for certain units not to receive supply for that turn. All units get an automatic +25% defensive bonus.

An army can move twice a turn, but can't attack then move or move then attack. The arrows in the sea are strait crossings, going both ways (thanks to Sone for making them)

The game has 4 turns per year. Summer, spring, autumn, winter. In winter, you cannot strengthen units being used for offensive purposes. In spring, all units receive an additional +25% defensive bonus. In summer, unit strengthening requirements are halved (1 extra supply for a +25% combat boost, for instance). Autumn has no bonuses or maluses.

Supply lines are special. You have to have a direction route from your supply producing provinces to the armies receiving those supplies, or they won't get them; if an army is encircled, the only supply it will get is from the province it's in (so if 2 armies get locked in a 1 supply province, only 1 will be fully supplied. Likewise, a surrounded province can't provide supply to armies outside of it

Spoiler :

Satrapy of Ireland
Capital: Munster

Viva la France!

France.png

Name: the Third French Empire
Emperor: Philip Patenaude
Capital: Paris in Ile-le-France

The Western Mediterranean Aztec League (WMAL)

Leader: Tlacloptlan XII
Capital: Xlaltenac (Sardegna)
Spoiler :

Forgive me if I am wrong but I think you need all your provinces to be connected Chester; especially regarding those arrows.

If you want Catalonia and Calabria for instance you may need to claim Fez and Oran. I hence see that you may have to sacrifice your claimed to Sardinia, Liguria and (especially for you peace and my full plot of France) Corsica. One the plus side you can also claim Casablanca, Alentejo or somewhere else connected to your territories, be it border or a arrow.

Well, the rules don't say anything about it.
The worst that can happen from my current positioning is low supply for most provs because they're not connected, but I'm willing to accept that.

And I'm soooo tired of waiting for the full map to load and upload and etc, that i think i'm not going to change the map, but later in the game , maybe we make a province exchange for Corsica

The map implies it though; the arrows are the key in determining that you cannot for instance reach Munster from Wessex, although forgive me if the GM determines otherwise. Still it looks... ugly for Fez and Oran to not be claimed for the connection of Tangiers and Algiers.

Still: the GM will rule the matter, whether in your or my case.

The worst that can happen from my current positioning is low supply for most provs because they're not connected, but I'm willing to accept that.

And I'm soooo tired of waiting for the full map to load and upload and etc, that i think i'm not going to change the map, but later in the game , maybe we make a province exchange for Corsica

Chester's map is fine.

Tatarstan

Spoiler :

Latin Empire
Capital: Constantinople

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

The world as it stands. I'm hoping for 2-3 more signups before we get going on this.

Royal Empire of Venice

Capital- Venice
Claims- Venice, Lombardy, South Tyrol, Tyrol, Istria, Steiermark, Slovenia, Croatia, Krajina, Romagna, Abruzzo, Apulia, Dalmatia, Bosnia, Herzegovia

Top Bottom