CarmenNES01: Space Colonization!!!

I have been in only 2 NESes, neither with 3city system. Could you point me to somewhere with its definitions etc.
And what is the old economy? Is it what is in post 1?

How long is each turn? I need to know because I need to know how long it will take in real life to acually process the orders.:cry: :eek:

New map!!! (Cities, but not the map that I uploaded last time)
I'll try to finish this before April 2nd, but school might make it hard. Any complaints posted from April 1st's night through April 10th will be ignored, because I won't be near a computer, unless I'm lucky.

Free China's stats show Shanghai as its capital, but on the map it's Beijing.

Revolutionary stats show no capital, but on the map it's Taipei.

West China is Nepalese + Tibetans + Uygurs + Kirghizes ... So why is its name China? And it's capital is missing in the stats, it seems to be Kathmandu (Nepalese capital) on the map. Also, Urumqi (Uygur capital in the northeast) seems more central to be its capital but that's your choice.

Other than that, Central American Union seems to have 10 capitals.

City choices in general on the map seem weird (some tiny unimportant cities shown, some big cities not), but I guess you got this map from somewhere else, so that's not your doing. If I get bored of work (very busy these weeks) I might relocate some cities without changing the number of cities in each country, if you'd like.

...and could you put up my (Turkey) stats at some point before starting the NES please.

Another question, is the Mafia in the US or are they in Sicily (Italy)?

spotted a new one... Iran and UAP has the same leader name.

I don't mean to be nagging, but...May i change my ruler name to something that actually could be a name?

About techs... Military rules say units have lasers etc. In techs there are Laser guns and Advanced Lasers. I suppose many nations already have Laser Guns, but what about other initially attainable techs?. It might be a good idea to list "known techs" in the country stats.

I will. I'm focused on getting all nations up, and then I'll add techs. Mafia is in almost every country. You may change the leader name. I'll look for errors, because I copy and paste other nations stats and change them to make it easier on me. :p

Just a minor question.

Wouldn't the US have Half the World's supply of grain? I mean they supply most of Africa's grain.

Just a tiny thing I was wondering, I don't really know of any other country other than the US that supplies Africa more than 60% of their grain, and still have enough left over.

Top Bottom