CarmenNES01: Space Colonization!!!

The Arctic will be interesting. It has the least amount of military, but almost every metal in the world. :mischief:

And in the real world, all the forces in Greenland and Iceland are international, mostly the US. I'll prepare the history a long time after the NES starts/ends. XD :p

It'd be like Phonecia in ITNES I. Too powerful for any foreign power to take without upsetting the balance of power.

Could the aliens I proposed in the first thread be from a planet other than the alien homeworld? I picture them being a scouting force of a space-dwelling race. Vaguely Vaygr in lifestyle (if you've played Homeworld 2), though the culture is different.

Hurry Up!!!!!

Oh my goodness, it starts!

Haven't played it, but if you would contribute a map (Doesn't have to be yours) of a planet, you could start there. But please get it in by WedNESday or you'll have to stick with this planet. :)

The idea is that we no longer have a homeworld.

I'll explain some alien history to you. In the beginning, there was only one alien race, the Zequeda. In the form of a radioactive discovery, the Zequeda mutated into more intelligent life forms. However, this came to a savage rage between the new mutations. Long story short, they declared war on eachother, almost completely on their homeworld.

(Alien life started on 1000 BC human time, mutations 100 AD, and war 200 AD. It has only stopped recently, in 2093.)

Okay, would it be possible that my aliens are another group entirely?

If that's unacceptable, mine can just be a group that left the homeworld in disgust.

Orders away!!

President Langdonstill steps up to the podium in front of the White House.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I come to you to ask for your everlasting support in our war against the terriost group who calls themselves the Eye of God. They have been disrupting our space programs and is making it difficult for us to repair the Hubble Telescope before it comes crashing down to Earth. The sooner we can disband this terriost group the sooner we can fix the telescope and continue to learn more about space.

The crowd cheers as the president waves and heads back to the White House.

Top Bottom