CarmenNES01: Space Colonization!!!

Leader Archimonde steps to the edge of the Zorac Mothership in front of the crowd of Zeranians with his thought speech amplifier.

<People of the noble Zera! As you all know, there has been a war with no meaning raging on for 2000 years! We know there is trouble all over this world, and there are still enemies out for us. This is why I am officially anouncing the opening of the Mars colonization program! Those who wish to pass the gate of Bravery in the Eternal Test may want to embark on this epic journey! This is also a chance to start a new life! A new hope! A new dream! With a fresh start, we can rebuild our noble empire once more and live in peace and prosperity! I believe in this planet so much that even I will embark on this journey! Those who wish to come may come and live a new life and start over.>

The crowd shouts in joy and gives the symoblic gesture with their hands of congratulations and glee. (The Gate of Bravery is one of the ten gates in which one has to pass in order to enter the eternal realm of peace. If you do not pass 7 of these gates, you will be sentanced to eternal suffering, for each gate was once a god, and they expect to see what is instilled in the people to affect life)

When is the update and project I asked for going to come up?

Saturday, but earlier if I get orders sooner. :)

I think that those who don't pm you the orders earlier should just be NPC'd for the time being.

Go on then I'll whore myself out in order for you to take control of a nation within my own NES...direct me what you wish me to do...

here's me map

Attachments

• nesmap1.jpg
    nesmap1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 62
Shame so much effort has gone into the stats but there is little interest.
Does all the different things have any effect? Ivory supplys for example¬!

I will take the UK.

And blue is TA! (NOT Blue in this map, that's just my nation colour)

Our homeworld is lost in the past, somewhere directly out from the Star Sol in the Perseus arm.

We dwell only in space now, seeking new worlds to consume and strengthen our fleet as it roams the outer arms of the galaxy...

Is the UK at "peace" with all other nations?

The idea is that we build up our fleet in a massive mothership, and we harvest all of the valuables out of systems we take over. I'll get the resources to build up my fleet from breaking down the asteroid belt, various moons, and possibly parts of the earth.

WE ARE TA!

20,000,000 Infantry.... erm how? What population is the UK?

Government: Hierarchical Despotism
Religion: None. Simply the all-encompassing desire to expand.
Leader: The Ta do not have names in the sense that we would understand them, they communicate via pheromones (though they have a written representation of this for long-range communications).

Thus, I will refer to them as Number One, Number Two, etc.

So...

Leader: Number One.

Top Bottom