Caveman 2 Cosmos

OK, I did find you could delete them after archiving, however ModDB does urge you not to:
upload_2019-7-21_8-49-18.png

Once archived, they also make it clear to anyone going to download:
upload_2019-7-21_8-50-33.png

I kinda don't mind leaving it there if ModDB prefers it - this may help with the edge rate and how much they weight the project to come up in searches that may relate to it.

Once archived, they also make it clear to anyone going to download:
View attachment 530241
I kinda don't mind leaving it there if ModDB prefers it - this may help with the edge rate and how much they weight the project to come up in searches that may relate to it.
People were downloading those files all time though.

So there is no need to keep those at all.

People were downloading those files all time though.

So there is no need to keep those at all.
They weren't properly archived until yesterday.

Still V23 can be nuked, as it suddenly appeared some time ago.
Since it bothers you this much, I figured I'd scratch your itch. v23 is deleted.

Still V23 can be nuked, as it suddenly appeared some time ago.
Some players like to go back to older versions for many reasons. Old not being one of the major reasons they do. Just sayin' some want older versions available so they can tinker with them as well as play them. Especially if they do not have the SVN set up.

Once upon a time I had every version of C2C saved on a HD. Because I did SO and others would occasionally ask me to reference one. But they are gone now when that HD died.

If this Mod is eventually moved to a repository other than the SVN I would prefer that the SVN be left intact just for this very reasons.

Some players like to go back to older versions for many reasons. Old not being one of the major reasons they do. Just sayin' some want older versions available so they can tinker with them as well as play them. Especially if they do not have the SVN set up.

Once upon a time I had every version of C2C saved on a HD. Because I did SO and others would occasionally ask me to reference one. But they are gone now when that HD died.

If this Mod is eventually moved to a repository other than the SVN I would prefer that the SVN be left intact just for this very reasons.
Well this one appeared in moddb seemingly randomly - no versions inbetween this and V38 appeared.

So players can see what happened to AI and balance in V38, V38.1 and V38.5 :p
They can't continue save from V38 and V38.1 in never versions though :p

Actually I do not remember C2C v23 ever being put on ModDB. But v32 may have been. A simple matter of dyslexia with the numbers 2 and 3??? Perhaps??

Actually I do not remember C2C v23 ever being put on ModDB. But v32 may have been. A simple matter of dyslexia with the numbers 2 and 3??? Perhaps??
Well it was one from 2012 year, also Thunderbrd screenshoted it few posts above.

Also there are some stuff related to V33 here (articles section).

Hello guys, I am so glad that v39 finally came out.
I have huge cravings to play since my last serious game was started like 7-8 months ago in v38.5.

However, I see that you all are debating serious matters and are probably debating additional changes, should I wait for an updated v39 or is it convenient for me to play v39 as it is right now?
Thanks in advance.

I have huge cravings to play since my last serious game was started like 7-8 months ago in v38.5.

However, I see that you all are debating serious matters and are probably debating additional changes, should I wait for an updated v39 or is it convenient for me to play v39 as it is right now?
Thanks in advance.
Please play v39 now. Feed back greatly desired by Team. Thanks for playing C2C

Thanks in advance.
You can play V39 just fine.

Thanks in advance.
v39 won't be updated, unless a really serious deficiency with it is discovered soon.

We are debating v40 at the moment, we are debating something that we planned to start working on immediately after v39 would be released.
Something that breaks saves, and we didn't want v39 to break v38 saves. ^^

Well it was one from 2012 year, also Thunderbrd screenshoted it few posts above.

Also there are some stuff related to V33 here (articles section).
That may have been when we got too big for the CFC Download section and had to find a new hosting service then.

That may have been when we got too big for the CFC Download section and had to find a new hosting service then.
I admit that what must have seemed super odd to Raxxo here is that the versions between that and a few versions back were not on ModDB at all... so maybe that was an early test use of ModDB that SO did and he didn't start really using it instead of CFC until a few versions back? I dunno.

I guess that you are implying that v39 unfortunately breaks old saves, right?
So I guess that is convenient to start a new one.
V39 doesn't break saves, but V40 will break saves just like nuclear bomb breaks cities :nuke::devil::mwaha:

Top Bottom