Caveman2Cosmos

Thank you, i have found it since that at the town watchman, i have checked it before with another units.
Well, in the same city i have trained 2 town watchmen, i have chosen those promotions, which helps against crime, and then i clicked on the crime fighting promotion line under the red shield.
Well, after the second town watchmen has been built, the crime was at -7. Then in the next turn -5, then -4, -2, -1, and in the last played turn 0. I guess, if i play a few more turns, it will be positive again.

But to be honest, in this game i have disabled the revolutions, cos i did not want to end up again in the situation, like in the last game, where due to a high level of unhappiness i got a revolution in every 3-4 turns.

And i have got a bug also, on the diplomatic screen when i click on tech or resources, there is a blank page showing up. I have got the newest version of C2C. My graphic settings are at high. Have anyone faced these issue?

And after i click on tech or resources screen first time, this blank page remains, even if i click after on an another tab (for example relationship or glance) inside the diplomatic screen. The only way to solve this is to restart the game.
Does anyone know the solution for this?

Is anyone else having problems with Flexible Difficulty in v38.5? It seems like no matter what I do I can't seem to get that option to work. I have tried to start multiple different games at different difficulty levels and no matter how far ahead I get the flexible difficulty never seems to kick in.

How were you able to make some units unable to accept certain promotions in the World Builder? For example, it now seems that only "Hero" units can get the Attack Multiple Times promotion (early on, anyway). But if I'm creating a scenario and want to give a special unit the "Blitz" promotion, it doesn't seem to stick if I go into world builder, check the box for that promotion and then return to the game. Any way for me to make that happen?

And after i click on tech or resources screen first time, this blank page remains, even if i click after on an another tab (for example relationship or glance) inside the diplomatic screen. The only way to solve this is to restart the game.
Does anyone know the solution for this?

Guys? Does anyone have this issue? I cant use the resources and technology screen at all :(

It may be better to ask your questions in the Caveman2Cosmos subforums here. I am away from the internet at the moment (well at a library just now to answer this) and I don't think the currently active members of the team think to look here.

Caveman2Cosmos SDK Unofficial sources changed. Can someone make a new dll with these changes please and post the new dll for download to be added into their mod. I Thankyou, if you can do this for me Roamty
I made the changes to their Sources the the folder

CvGameTextMgr H
DllExport void buildYieldChangeString( CvWStringBuffer& szBuffer, TechTypes eTech, int iTieldType, bool bList = false, bool bPlayerContext = false );
DllExport void buildYieldChangeString( CvWStringBuffer& szBuffer, TechTypes eTech, int iYieldType, bool bList = false, bool bPlayerContext = false );
CyTeam
int getBuildingClassCountPlusMaking(int /*BuildingClassTypes*/ eUnitClass);
int getBuildingClassCountPlusMaking(int /*BuildingClassTypes*/ eBuildingClass);
CyUnitInterface1
.def("canRecon", &CyUnit::canParadrop, "bool ()")
.def("canReconAt", &CyUnit::canParadropAt, "bool (CyPlot* pPlot, int iX, int iY)")
.def("canParadrop", &CyUnit::canParadrop, "bool ()")
.def("canParadropAt", &CyUnit::canParadropAt, "bool (CyPlot* pPlot, int iX, int iY)")

Attachments

• Caveman2Cosmos.zip
    20 MB · Views: 179
Reactions: Anq
i stop my game when almost every civilization go in anarchy (interesing that civs who had >15 cities use "anarchism" as they main doctrine of rule..) and one by one they fall (i use flexible difflucty but it dont work)
mod is awesome, but i think maybe i should wait on wersion 95.1 - this one maybe will be playable

also
>carracks and cannons 3000 BC

Anarchism is a civic not the actual anarchy mechanic @PKSRoman and at 3000 BC it makes sense it's the only one, though some might have Chiefdom researched.

Some units are wrong in that their models are incorrect, so what might be carracks and cannons are something else entirely. Wait until v39, it should come out later this month.

i stop my game when almost every civilization go in anarchy (interesing that civs who had >15 cities use "anarchism" as they main doctrine of rule..) and one by one they fall (i use flexible difflucty but it dont work)
mod is awesome, but i think maybe i should wait on wersion 95.1 - this one maybe will be playable

also
>carracks and cannons 3000 BC
Cannons are graphical error - you need to unselect "animations frozen", "effects disabled" and you must use medium render quality.

Thunderbrd

Version 39 Officially Released!

Go to Caveman2Cosmos forums or ModDB.

I downloaded it 7 times and it would stop part way thru. I changed it form open to save file and it was able to complete the download.
I didn't see an installer, so I extracted the files and copied them to my old C2C folder.
I was able to run it, but it gave me some errors, files that were incorrect and such.
I think it will still work. I'll try it again tomorrow and the next day.
Seeing it running, it looks good so far. :)

I downloaded it 7 times and it would stop part way thru. I changed it form open to save file and it was able to complete the download.
I didn't see an installer, so I extracted the files and copied them to my old C2C folder.
I was able to run it, but it gave me some errors, files that were incorrect and such.
I think it will still work. I'll try it again tomorrow and the next day.
Seeing it running, it looks good so far. :)
You've gotta completely replace that caveman2cosmos folder for it to run quite right. Delete the old one entirely first and yes, then place the folder from the zip file into the mods folder.

YAY!
Good intel on the DL procedure, my thx.

YAY!
Good intel on the DL procedure, my thx.
And if you have an older version and delete it also consider deleting the contents of the cache folder found here for win 10; C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\My Games\Beyond the Sword\cache . Just go into that cache folder select all and delete. This will flush old data saved that can sometimes conflict with a newer version.

And Hey Drak how ya doin'!

Well, lol, that explains a "WTF" moment or two that I had, thx JosEPhII.

Older, Crankier, and not nearly enough time to play or help out other modders like I used to ( Sorry Sword, Dac, and a couple of others). Figured with all my boys out of the house, I'd finally be able to do what I wanted. Boy, was I wrong :crazyeye::eek::nono:

Top Bottom