CCTP We need you, we need support.

OK - I sent you an email with my return email. Looking forward to getting those files!

Ok sended you a mail, with the latest text changes.
Feel free to change names when you think you got a better fitting one.
But dont change there collum names, this would bring some problems.

When you have any question feel free to ask.

Ok most work is done, the logs are showing some errors but no game breking ones.
Finished the stuff up, thanks to help here.
Will need some help after the next release.
But thats minor to get a big updated version of CCTP is more important.

With the upcomming update, you will see that there is a need of new icons.

Well i got managed some new icons to working, hope that all will show up.

But some are only placeholders.

This also count for the text files, thanks to bernardo we are are step closer to a finish here.
But still need a lot of work to make all clean and perfect.

Still looking for a helping hand SQL, Lua and Icons creation are very welcome.

i'll help with icons if you can send me a list of what are needed.

i'll help with icons if you can send me a list of what are needed.

Perfect, will make a list this weekend.
First i have to include the flavors for all new technologies before i can release this version.

Code:
INSERT INTO Technology_Flavors (TechType, FlavorType, Flavor) VALUES
('TECH_TECHTYPE', 'FLAVOR_TYPEHERE', 15),
('TECH_TECHTYPE', 'FLAVOR_TYPEHERE', 15),
-- Insert here as many as you like
('TECH_TECHTYPE', 'FLAVOR_TYPEHERE', 15);

Code:
UPDATE Technology_Flavors SET Flavor = 15 WHERE  FlavorType = 'FLAVOR_HERE' AND TechType IN ('TECH_HERE', 'TECH_HERE', 'TECH_HERE', 'TECH_HERE') ;

That's the new format for adding or updating the database with SQL. SELECT UNION ALL still seems to work okay most of the time, I have come across some of my SQL code that was still written this way fail to load giving no errors in the logs and simply changing the failed file to the new format fixed the issue. So I suggest you use the new format.

Yes, Horem, it is necessary to move to SQL with all of the new content we have added. Keep up the good work!

Agreed, but i bet we have over 1 million lines only for xml when not 2.
To speed up thinks and from the programmer side the best way.
But in practice my SQL file often break and it tooks me more time then xml so i done most stuff in xml.
But main pathings are holded and easy to archive.....

Transfering from XML to SQL is not an issue, just take a bit of time to build the tables/populate them(Cut and paste ftw here). Top priority though is to remove existing database bugs, since these are causing atleast 15 files to fail to load.

Transfering from XML to SQL is not an issue, just take a bit of time to build the tables/populate them(Cut and paste ftw here). Top priority though is to remove existing database bugs, since these are causing atleast 15 files to fail to load.

Bughunting is a nasty thing:sad:.
But 15 files not loading? Do you mean the dll options.
Got some missing refences in the database logs and the synthax (need help there)errors.
Now iam confused...lol...

All errors listed in the database.log reference one file or other, some point at said file some do not but regardless of that, each file associated with each error will fail to load to the database. The exception been missing text tags.

Bug hunting is what I do best :)

Oh oh, still have many things to learn i guess.
Upload is nearly done hope you can handle it.

Got the solution opened with no errors :)

Will start looking at the SQL files first. Then see about converting XML to SQL. Will take a while so I will keep the GitHub updated with my progress. Also going to upload the whole project to GitHub so it is easier for us all to apply changes(Commits). Gilga ya need to see about sorting out your GitHub if ya have not already.

On related side i have encountered a repeatable ctd.
Crazy always arround turn 25, hmm this is my worst case.

when next version is out i will begin changing icons is there any particular type of look you want them like cartoony or real?

when next version is out i will begin changing icons is there any particular type of look you want them like cartoony or real?

Well let the community decide;)
Iam happy when they are looking nice ether they are real or cartoon.
But from a objectiv view, cartoon would fit better for the white rabbit version.

here's a quick sample of one i did in about 2 mins with a glass look
you can use this one for the bonfire wonder :cool:

here's a quick sample of one i did in about 2 mins with a glass look
you can use this one for the bonfire wonder :cool:

Nice ;),the best would be if you could include all your further icons in one dds file.
So that i only need to create a icon atlas and relate them to the replacements.

Top Bottom