Celtic Fury

I would be interested in playing as the Monarchs. If you're going for conquest, which so far, you are, you need strong unit support, and that's what Monarchy is good for.

So right now, I guess we have three people interested. Maybe I'll ask a few of the SG people if they'd want in if we come close to what I'd like (15-20 players).

Anyways, I think the next update might end up having to come in two parts. Why? Well, I was looking at what I had and then thought, "Hey. Maybe I'll check to see what the update will look like when I post it." So I took the average length of the parts I have done, pasted an equal amount of text into what I don't have done and I got this message...
The message you have entered is too long (58760 characters). Please shorten it to 30000 characters.
:dubious: So yeah.

Good News: Part One will probably be released next week (I'm writing and pasting until I hit that 30000 character mark, then submitting it).
Bad News: You guys know my tendency to have huge breaks in between my updates. So the second part might be delayed somewhat. I'll try to avoid it this time though.

edit: I think I'll just post them consecutively to avoid the usual gap. That is, unless I hear demands that I post both at seperate points (not generic "give us update or die" demands).

When will the update come?
Right now we're looking at my longest update yet. So far, I'm about 3/4 of the way done and am at about 16 pages of Microsoft Word space.

So yeah. It's long, and it could take a while to finish because of the new Forum Game I started and my new article (Civilization 3 Corner :king:) in the S&T Times.

Updaaate!?!

You deserve this:

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....} ............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_......... .._,-%.......`

-_-
I sentence you to death by Greek Fire for no update.
Emperor HagiaSophia is not impressed.
You might like to go visit my "friend"-ahem- Osman. He likes people who don't update ^_^.

http://americancensorship.org/
Big business and government want to shut down sites with copyrights in them(like this site):cry:
Protest it

Oh, and update:)

Aaaahhh!!!!!
UPDATE NOW!!!
Updaaate!?!
Yes! soon.
-_-
I sentence you to death by Greek Fire for no update.
:(
Emperor HagiaSophia is not impressed.
You might like to go visit my "friend"-ahem- Osman. He likes people who don't update ^_^.
I am now scared:hide:
Even Toxic humbly requests an update.
Welcome to Celtic Fury, toxic.
http://americancensorship.org/
Big business and government want to shut down sites with copyrights in them(like this site):cry:
Protest it
Yeah, I've heard about that over on YouTube and on a few podcasts and such. I'm not a big fan of this kind of censorship.

But even if this site goes down eventually, I WILL STILL FINISH! DANG IT! I'VE WORKED ON THIS THING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS, AND I'M GOING TO FINISH IT! [pissed]
Oh, and update:)
I know! It's so annoying, the censorship. And also the fact that he won't update.
Okay, so it seems that some people want an update...well school hates me right now and it's not looking like I'll finish the update before the end of the month (I hate it as much as you guys, believe me). But who knows? Maybe I'll finish the update in the single weekend I'm going to be free this month (15th-ish).

My New Years Resolution (a repeating one until I do it): FINISH THE STORY! :king:

And through it all, I'm still here, quietly waiting. :p

We're all waiting. I even deleted the subscription, thinking this had definitely died... Since he has been saying for months that the update will come soon.

When??!! :mad:

We're all waiting. I even deleted the subscription, thinking this had definitely died... Since he has been saying for months that the update will come soon.

When??!! :mad:
February. I'm going to be doing so much school work over the next few weeks, but after that...

Top Bottom