leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
Hey I want to know can bans be permanent too
Yes, bans can be permanent.

Edit: is bullying is not allowed too
Bullying is not allowed. If you are having that problem, please report the post and/or contact a moderator via private conversation for that part of the forum.

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

leif erikson

Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
If you feel you have been bullied on this site, please send the details, including links to posts, to me via conversation (private message).

God of Kings

Ruler of all heads of state
CivFanatics is not a free-for-all when it comes to harassing others. It's not like certain websites, such as one represented by an avian and another represented by an extraterrestrial.

Remember that the vast majority of members here are human.

leif erikson

Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter

EditorRex

Master of Allusion
Was interested in updating my posting title, which has been at Chieftain forever. Based on the Rules, I should be up to Prince and also eligible for a custom title. But the link the the My Account page generates an error. Has how this works changed from what is posted on this thread?

leif erikson

Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
If you mouse over your user name in the upper right and in the menu that appears select Personal Details, you can change it there.

Oblivionyx

Warlord
Is there a rule against resurrecting/necroing threads? I wanted to mention something odd I found on a mod, but the original thread hasn't been posted on for 5 years.

Browd

Dilettante
Administrator
In general, we prefer that you not necro threads (better to start a new thread and, if needed, link to the old thread in the OP). However, if there is only one thread for a given mod, necro is probably better than starting a new thread.

AriaLyric

Nonbinary | Peaceful Builder
I can see that this was asked by someone else 3 years ago but I'm having trouble with it now, I'm pretty sure I ought to be able to edit my title according to the rules but I'm not seeing any option to do so on the Personal Details page. Am I just missing it, or has this been changed?

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter
Normally you should be.
I'm attaching a screenshot where you'd be able to see it.

Attachments

• custom_title.png
    custom_title.png
    467.1 KB · Views: 218

leif erikson

Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
I can see that this was asked by someone else 3 years ago but I'm having trouble with it now, I'm pretty sure I ought to be able to edit my title according to the rules but I'm not seeing any option to do so on the Personal Details page. Am I just missing it, or has this been changed?
Manually changed your settings. Please try it now using The_J's screen shot above.

Thanks J. :goodjob:

Aiken_Drumn

Emperor
Picture threads
There are several picture threads that are periodically renewed. They will be archived to a non-postcount forum once they reach 1000 posts. For each of these individual threads, please read the rules in the opening post. Discussion is allowed in these threads, provided it is meaningful discussion of the pictures posted. Off-topic discussions are not permitted.

Does this still hold true?

Top Bottom