- CFC Full Rules -

Hey I want to know can bans be permanent too

Edit: is bullying is not allowed too

Hey I want to know can bans be permanent too
Yes, bans can be permanent.

Edit: is bullying is not allowed too
Bullying is not allowed. If you are having that problem, please report the post and/or contact a moderator via private conversation for that part of the forum.

If you feel you have been bullied on this site, please send the details, including links to posts, to me via conversation (private message).

CivFanatics is not a free-for-all when it comes to harassing others. It's not like certain websites, such as one represented by an avian and another represented by an extraterrestrial.

Remember that the vast majority of members here are human.

Was interested in updating my posting title, which has been at Chieftain forever. Based on the Rules, I should be up to Prince and also eligible for a custom title. But the link the the My Account page generates an error. Has how this works changed from what is posted on this thread?

If you mouse over your user name in the upper right and in the menu that appears select Personal Details, you can change it there.

Is there a rule against resurrecting/necroing threads? I wanted to mention something odd I found on a mod, but the original thread hasn't been posted on for 5 years.

In general, we prefer that you not necro threads (better to start a new thread and, if needed, link to the old thread in the OP). However, if there is only one thread for a given mod, necro is probably better than starting a new thread.

I can see that this was asked by someone else 3 years ago but I'm having trouble with it now, I'm pretty sure I ought to be able to edit my title according to the rules but I'm not seeing any option to do so on the Personal Details page. Am I just missing it, or has this been changed?

Normally you should be.
I'm attaching a screenshot where you'd be able to see it.

Attachments

• custom_title.png
    custom_title.png
    467.1 KB · Views: 291
I can see that this was asked by someone else 3 years ago but I'm having trouble with it now, I'm pretty sure I ought to be able to edit my title according to the rules but I'm not seeing any option to do so on the Personal Details page. Am I just missing it, or has this been changed?
Manually changed your settings. Please try it now using The_J's screen shot above.

Thanks J. :goodjob:

Picture threads
There are several picture threads that are periodically renewed. They will be archived to a non-postcount forum once they reach 1000 posts. For each of these individual threads, please read the rules in the opening post. Discussion is allowed in these threads, provided it is meaningful discussion of the pictures posted. Off-topic discussions are not permitted.

Does this still hold true?

Top Bottom