CFC Premier Leaague 2012-13

I don't think anyone has ever been that high up overall. Normally am around the 100,000 mark at the end of the year. This year I am only going to be around the 900,000 mark. I have been terrible this year.

yes, congrats, Pangur Ban! :band:

Like I said after the first half, the rest will be boring...

only one gw left, how will I spend my time all those long summer evenings...;)

This season wasn't as successful as the last one, but I hope I will finish under the first 200,000 that will make it 4 times in a row, at least a Quantum of solace.

Thx all for participating, see you hopefully again next season

and that was that...

congrats to dukla for winning the classic league and wartham for the H2H, and to warpus for the tough fight for 2nd place in the classic league.

At least I made the Top 200K and won my Public H2H

Congratulations to azzaman333 on winning the H2H league.

My best week game rank wise was week 10 when I was ranked in the 44,000 but my best point total was GW 26 with 84 points but that only put close to 500,000. My worst points total was GW 6 with 23 points but my worst rank was GW 13 when I ranked at 2.345 million. Absolutely shocking. I had 5 GWs where I was lower than 2 million. That is why I did so badly.

Thanks everyone! :D The season certainly didn't end that well, finished at 5,501, but still comfortably finished top. I'm sure the big win this season was a freakish fluke.

Good luck to everyone else next season! :)

Top Bottom