CFC Steam Group

If they don't improve the weapons I'm not interested. I'm pretty sure they are delaying Half-Life 3 out of spite now.

You mean mee? But I don use steam, is that okay?

I thought you asked to be added to the group, you need a Steam account to do sol

If they don't improve the weapons I'm not interested. I'm pretty sure they are delaying Half-Life 3 out of spite now.

I thought you asked to be added to the group, you need a Steam account to do sol

hmmmm (what should I say)

I have no steam account. I dont think I want one actually.

The longer HL3 is delayed, the more worried I am my computer will be unable to run it. I'm praying that they just stick with the graphics they used for HL2 and the episodes.

The longer HL3 is delayed, the more worried I am my computer will be unable to run it. I'm praying that they just stick with the graphics they used for HL2 and the episodes.
With the amount of Gabe fat jokes, it's likely Episode 3 would be delayed longer than Duke Nukem Forever. Perhaps Valve should just rename Half Life 2: Episode 3 into Half Life 2: Forever.

I have a hunch that they may move HL3 to a different branch of the source engine. That might put a damper on Gmoders.

Change mine to LightSpectra please.

I'm not playing online for a while, but can you please change me to Baron Oddsbodkins?

I'm not playing online for a while, but can you please change me to Baron Oddsbodkins?

Nope. Not a chance. I definitely did not fulfill your request :mischief:

Anyone having an issue with Steam. I keep trying to restart Steam after one of my games keeps telling me that "This game is currently unavailable" when trying to run Gmod. After a minute or two, I keep getting "Could not connect to steam network" :(.

Edit: I guess the Steam Network has been borking out tonight :huh:.

"You are 1123 in line for this server, please wait."

Yes, I can see CrimeCraft Bleedout is going to be a real phenomenom. :p

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm talking about the new Free-to-play, Crimecraft Bleedout. I tried it becuase I was interested in the concept, but there are only two servers in the game, and both make you wait in line to join. This means waiting in line after 800 to 1200 people. Like I said, not a good way to attract players.

kayo_lord_iggy is me. :D I have Gratuitous Space Battles, Alien Swarm, both Portals, Civ V, TF2 and Dawn of War II.

RO2 has been saying it is "unlocking in 1 hour" for the past twelve hours now.

Someone is getting sacked for this.

No that is because Valve puts up the timer with an estimate and no one bothers to change it. It is, however, now released. Decrypting now! I can't wait to try the SP a bit and be able to play all of the maps instead of the few currently in rotation during the beta :D

Times are in EST.
3:10 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: Once again
3:10 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: since people don't seem to get the memo
3:10 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: DO NOT WATCH or Pay Attention to the release timer on steam
3:10 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: it will make you a sad panda
3:24 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: The game hasn't been delayed at all. As we've mentioned multiple times before
3:24 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: we are working on the game up until the last minute
3:25 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: so there is no firm time other then today
3:25 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: For some of you, that isn't the same today as everybody else
3:25 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: all I can say to that is, move to a better time zone (especially ones without daylight savings, those suck)
3:34 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: Ahh the trolls are out in force today. And people who are trying to blow this out of porportion
3:34 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: No, I don't hate europeans. But when we announce a day, it is within our time zone. That is how we have always worked, and will continue to work
3:35 pm - (╯°□°)╯︵ [sdız]: Time zones have always been a tricky concept for people on release day
3:35 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: Ask the Austrialians how they feel. They always get shafted by the day
3:35 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: As to the count down timer. Valve usually throws up a temporary time for release, and nobody remembers to change it to something more reasonable until late
3:36 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: happened with RO 1, happened with KF, has happened with a numbre of third party games
3:36 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: there is no conspiracy here
3:53 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: Ok
3:53 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: news from the front
3:53 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: We have uploaded the final files to valve
3:53 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: Release should be soon (+ or - valve time)
4:13 pm - [TW]Yoshiro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXV4eR8LBnY