cfkane's LH gallery

For a second there, I was like "cfkane's doing some SMAC LHs next? Cool". But then I realized those weren't pictures of the SMAC leaders, those were pictures of actual work done. Impressive.

I haven't played SMAC much, but the Hive leader is particularly good.

Like I said before to Ekmek; there is nothing I can say to emulate how great this is, you are a master of your craft, and I can readily admit I am supremely jealous of your skills.

Good work. :goodjob:

EDIT: I kinda wish Civ IV wasn't coming out soon, cuz it'll probably put us out of business for a couple of weeks. :(

EDIT 2: BTW, I still think Morgan can be morphed into a nice Kofi Annan, with a quick nose-job and reskin, if anyone is interested. I know Ghana isn't one of those civs that is heavily used, nor would Kofi normally "make the cut" as a leader for Ghana, but he is an interesting man, with an intersting background and I wouldn't mind seeing that LH made.

Yeah, Civ V is what I meant. Sorry about that.

Basically anytime I am posting around that time, and add edits to my post you can assume I am drunk.

cfkane, your new leaderheads are outstanding, great job. I'm finding their nearness to the camera a bit disconcerting though, is there some way I could use NifSkope to shift them back a little to be more consistent with the other leaders I'm using?

EDIT 2: BTW, I still think Morgan can be morphed into a nice Kofi Annan, with a quick nose-job and reskin, if anyone is interested. I know Ghana isn't one of those civs that is heavily used, nor would Kofi normally "make the cut" as a leader for Ghana, but he is an interesting man, with an intersting background and I wouldn't mind seeing that LH made.

Add him as a leader of the Ashanti.

Lal can be used as Barghash of the Swahili.

cfkane, your new leaderheads are outstanding, great job. I'm finding their nearness to the camera a bit disconcerting though, is there some way I could use NifSkope to shift them back a little to be more consistent with the other leaders I'm using?

Sure, it's easy. Granted, I didn't use the same method for each of them, so you'll have to do a bit of experimenting, I'm afraid.

To move an object in Nifskope right click on it, then click the red-green-blue axis icon. You'll get a pop-up window where you can edit the position of the object along the x, y, and z axes as well as its rotation. For some LHs you'll need to adjust the position of the camera, for others the position of the skeleton.

Hope that helps.

I think he chose close-ups because they use generic backgrounds. It is pretty easy to do though, so you should be able to take care of all of these LHs in under an hour easily.

I think he chose close-ups because they use generic backgrounds. It is pretty easy to do though, so you should be able to take care of all of these LHs in under an hour easily.

3D stuff and me don't tend to mix well. I started with Lal, successfully shifted his body and eyes back a bit but I'm having no luck with the teeth or tongue, every time I move them they seem to 'detach' from the animation.

EDIT: just noticed his teeth are located in the back of his head and can't be seen by default. Is that intentional?

Hey cfk, i've noticed a pink glimmer on wu qinghoa. First wanted to upload an image, but you can also notice it on the database image, around here eyes.
Andy ideas what the reason could be?

And when i'm already posting: Just added Christopher Johnson, just amazing to see him ingame :goodjob:.

Top Bottom