cfkane's LH gallery

How did you remove mouth?

I have a solution for two leaders together on one pictue: add another one that is compatible with the original's animation behind the main one and then derig his arms, shoulders, neck and head (but not face). I tried it and looks fine.

How did you remove mouth?

I have a solution for two leaders together on one pictue: add another one that is compatible with the original's animation behind the main one and then derig his arms, shoulders, neck and head (but not face). I tried it and looks fine.

Cool! Could you PM me what you've made so far? I might be able to take it another step.

I removed the mouth in Blender. I merged a few of the vertices to close the opening, then moved some of the other vertices to smooth out the face. Then I just redid the weight painting so the mouth area was attached to the jaw bones instead of the lips.

I've added two more LH's: the fairy tale character Prince Charming and the superhero T'Challa.

I'm going to try and get a new version of my mod up before Christmas which will include all of my LH's made so far. After that my next two will likely be Dr Doom, another Marvel character in my mod, and the Aztec god Huitzilopochtli.

I think that charming looks the best... He looks so pompous and vain for some reason - but that's good.

I've added two more LH's: the fairy tale character Prince Charming and the superhero T'Challa.

I'm going to try and get a new version of my mod up before Christmas which will include all of my LH's made so far. After that my next two will likely be Dr Doom, another Marvel character in my mod, and the Aztec god Huitzilopochtli.

You should really increase the texture size on your Charming to make it less pixelated.

Thought I'd give a quick preview of my next two LH's. They're both pretty unfinished, but now that I'm back from vacation I think I can get back into the swing of things.

Spoiler :

second pic isn't showing, but it looks like a good beginning, i'm sure this one will be great. :)

Who's the second dude who looks like Pierre Trudeau?

Question to Jack Ryan:
Could it be done, that the parts, where you've added the new face, are smoothed, so that you can't see the borders so clear?

Who's the second dude who looks like Pierre Trudeau?

i think, it could maybe be Hercule Poirot, would fit to the scenario.

Top Bottom