• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Changing Forum Style

Granias said:
Ahh, what happened to my topic :cry:

;)

I don't like either one of em, too dark.

What? You should be proud that it has finally allowed us to petition for the black style that we have been wanting for 2 or 3 years! :D

Besides, you don't have to use them.

Bluemofia said:
What? You should be proud that it has finally allowed us to petition for the black style that we have been wanting for 2 or 3 years!

Hehe, I haven't been around here long, so I don't know anything about that :D

Besides, you don't have to use them.

What's your point? I never said anything about that, just that I don't like them. :)

Reno said:
If you haven't changed it from the default, then it should be 'Modern CFC'. :)

well i think awhile ago i changed it to ancient or classic or something and then TF deleted it so not too sure what it is now, probably modern though :)

The "Black CFC" forum style is now up and running. Enjoy! :)

The only bad thing: My avatar looks really ugly under the black style.. :(

OMG!1!!!1!...5?!! This is so cool:woohoo:! This is probably going to be my wallpaper forever. Also, it really makes the condor stand out :D! Thanks Thunderfall:). However it does mess-up some of the smilies:(. Another edit: Also the flames on the topics are cool:cool:! (Can I have more edits?) Also, the paperclip is a little hard to see but this is so awesome I don't think it matters!

I'll try it out. also, here's a slightly improved version of your avatar:

Attachments

• tf battleship improved.gif
    tf battleship improved.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 71
Thanks ybbor. I decided to use the Civ2 battleship for now. That one has great transparency.

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom