Chaos SG 2 AND Chaos SG 3

You probably need to skip JOE. He won't have internet connection for a couple of days.

berserks01 said:
You probably need to skip JOE. He won't have internet connection for a couple of days.

Oh damn, I read his post and wanted to change the roster, but I had to play the SGOTM first:rolleyes:.

Roster:
Chaos 2
Atlas (Grumpy Cleaner)
berserks01 (Confused)
ChrTh (SG Breaker) --> on auto-skip until 2008
JesusOnEez (Religious Fanatic) --> auto-skip
Sand (AI Pushover) --> UP!
Conroe (SG Breaker) --> on deck
HookemHorns (Storyteller)
Ruff Hi (Assistant-Puppeteer)

Chaos 3

GreyFox (Tyrant)
Jeejeep (AI Pushover)
JesusOnEez (Religious Fanatic) --> auto-skip
Mostly Harmless (Warmonger) --> UP!
pigswill (Religious Fanatic) --> on deck
PrinceHarry (SG-Breaker)
Strauss (Supreme Puppeteer)

sand - I think you should change your sig to "SG's I am slowing down!" and then only list Chaos.

Where is everyone? Come on - this is your big chance to grab the latest save and play 100 turns right now - completely send the game in a new direction - see how much mayhem you can actually do with the world editor - this is chaos and it should be celebrated! You are :king:

ok i'll play the turns now you can count on sand.

well al fairly boring turnset the only big event being putting down a city.

this was a very good trade we gained 200+ tech points

an overview

Got it (10 characters)

175BC T0- Grumpy cleaner cleans up old signs. Research Stay to CS, even though it is very doubtful we will ever want Buearacracy. I am not quite sure how it was done, but the score board has been shuffled in some manner so that it does not indicate the relative position via score. Despite this, it is settler difficulty and we are not in the lead :sad:

T1- Zzzzz (epic speed)

T2-Zzzzz

T3- Lighthouse finishs in Exodus, starts worker. We could still build the Oracle (19 turns), but I think more cities and develpement would be better.

T9- Check this out!

Global Warming!!!

So to wrap it up, Steady as she goes, more workers, settlers, and military.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/64087/Chaos_II_BC-0025.Civ4SavedGame

Conroe is up on 2. What happen to all the whippers? Whip along people.

berserks01 said:
Conroe is up on 2.
I'm up?!?!?!? :eek: I had forgotten this game was still going on. :crazyeye: My apologies for delay. Unfortunately, I will not be able to play it (or any SG) for the foreseeable future. If the game is still alive, I should probably be dropped from the roster. Good luck to you all!

That means Hookem is up on 2.

How come you ain't playing no more? Too peaceful in this chaos for you?

if its not i'll make it that way

I only read the first few pages but so far its hilarious :)
Broke down in my chair

Top Bottom