Chinese modern units

la_dav

King
;) The Chinese unit in CFC is very few, so, I plan to make Chinese unit.

Chinese "fly leopard" FBC-1 fighter, Chinese Light multipurpose Fighter, FC-1(枭龙).

FBC-1 fighter

FBC-1

FC-1 fighter

FC-1

These two airplanes have been completed , above link can download them!:D

These look awesome. :goodjob: Do you do ships/planes/vehicles only, or do you also do human units too by chance?

Wow, you really do make units fast, don't you? And good ones too. :)

Great to have you back la_dav! I would be very happy to enter your tank into the competition if you wish... :)

Wow! That looks fantastic if me and Cheezy ever finish our WW3 this will be in it.

btw Have you thought of making any Chinese naval units? Maybe the Sovvremennys that China bought from Russia? Or Type 52 B/Cs? They would be really nice to have.

Anyway whatever you make good job!:goodjob:

Oh La_dav, how could we forget you? Your.. tenious grasp on the English language is so endearing! And you make good stuff.

Do you have any more Modern Chinese Land units in the works?

Wow! That looks fantastic if me and Cheezy ever finish our WW3 this will be in it.

btw Have you thought of making any Chinese naval units? Maybe the Sovvremennys that China bought from Russia? Or Type 52 B/Cs? They would be really nice to have.

Anyway whatever you make good job!:goodjob:

I hope to make the Chinese naval units. Now, is seeking the information concerning naval units! :crazyeye:

Oh La_dav, how could we forget you? Your.. tenious grasp on the English language is so endearing! And you make good stuff.

Do you have any more Modern Chinese Land units in the works?

Hi Goldflash! :hatsoff:
Yes, I will still make some army units. Infantry turns, tank...

Here is an excellent website that includes detailed information, and pictures of virtualy everything that China has. Land, Sea, Space, or Air.

http://sinodefence.com/

Top Bottom