Chinese type 99 main battle tank

sadly, Tiananmen is largely misunderstood by western media and the people who read them in the media... there was a similiar protest had happened in the past on taiwan with the same bloody ending, yet so few gave a damn about that...

how bias is that?

---

the T99 is definitely a neat tank, too bad it still has a russian style chassis design despite everything under the hood has been changed. i guess chinese are better engineers than designers :p

again, another piece of fine art that matches the real thing, can't wait to see them in civ! so who's making a scenario with these things?

Aha, China purchases plenty of military weapons from Russia. From these weapons, also study and reform many units. Though, China still falls behind fairly, but now, the speed of development is still very rapid. My individual likes western military weapon fairly , is very advanced, very pretty! The motherland that also wishes me can be more rapid to develop to strengthen! Because in the Chinese nearly nobody unit of produce C3, however, many fans hope to be able to have the unit of China to appear in C3 game very much, this is the reason that I make Chinese modern unit. If have person is willing to make about such script, I can be more excited to make Chinese unit.

la_dav, do you know of a way to increase the speed of the animation? It took 15 minutes to watch 37 of your splendid Type 99 tanks rolls into my territory and take one of my cities!

It's in the ini. The "Normal Speed" and "Fast Speed" are too slow. You may correct them to a larger value, for example 225.

I have a question for la_dav

I'm trying to add a single modern tank for each major power (China, Russia, USA)

Y question is should I use this tank or the other one you made for China?

I have a question for la_dav

I'm trying to add a single modern tank for each major power (China, Russia, USA)

Y question is should I use this tank or the other one you made for China?

:D Another. I need to make T-99 tanks again. Now, you can use the tank of 88C/96T to replace.

Yeah - my favorit best tank ever - Thank you very mutch. China will be the best army in the future after arrived the first economic of the world in 2019 (source: SPIEGEL 1/2011).

我们将会征服所有。:lol:

H.Balck

I'd prefer to leave politics out of this discussion.

La Dav's tanks were quite useable, I'm using both for the PLA in my mod. The animations are quite basic but the models are good.

Oh man. That guy was hilarious though. Just about each and every single one of his posts cracks me up.

AS Oz posted: The link is working. GeneralMeng, may be you should use a different browser.

Top Bottom