Citizen Honors Nominations

Strider

In Retrospect
This is were you can nominate someone for an citizen honor. NO self-nomnations are aloud. A citizen honor is plus 20g per turn bonus to your salary.

Current Honors:

Das Kreuz Fanatikan (The Fanatikan Cross; better general award)

Medaille von Valour (Medal of Valour; oustanding military service)

Medaille des Wissens (Medal of Knowledge; outstanding work in
science, the arts, mapping, etc.)

Die Oliven Zweige (The Olive Branches; outstanding work in domestic policy, trade and peace)

Ranks:

Still be decided upon

THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD!!!

Just to note it: the 20g+ is only ONCE ;-) so if you have 3 honours you still only get 1x20 added.

I second BCLG's nomination of Shaitan, and would also like to nominate Stuck_as_a_Mac for his contributions to the RPG (we need to think up the RPG award) as well as Chieftess (great job getting the nation started, and it would make sense to honor our first pres.... somehow doubt that Washington left office without having something pinned on him...) BTW, Strider, if ya need someone as sub-manager again, I'm open.

Originally posted by Grandmaster
I second BCLG's nomination of Shaitan, and would also like to nominate Stuck_as_a_Mac for his contributions to the RPG (we need to think up the RPG award) as well as Chieftess (great job getting the nation started, and it would make sense to honor our first pres.... somehow doubt that Washington left office without having something pinned on him...) BTW, Strider, if ya need someone as sub-manager again, I'm open.

Yes I do need someone as sub-manager still :). Let me think if I got this right.. you nomanated Stuck & Chieftess in your post right??

Also I would like to nominate BCLG for the Das Kreuz Fanatikan because of his outstanding efforts on setting up the Demogame RPG.

Also everyone plese specify what honor you want to nominated them for... Otherwise I can't poll it.

Yep, Saam and Chieftess. I would suggest the Kreuz for SaaM and probably the Olive Branches for CT. And I'd be happy to return to my position as submanager.

I'd like to nominate Disorganizer with the Die Oliven Zweige for his work in the embassies and his help with the UN.

i accept my nomination and second ct's nomination for the olives. i also second striders, bc'S and shaitans nomination.

Originally posted by disorganizer
i accept my nomination and second ct's nomination for the olives. i also second striders, bc'S and shaitans nomination.

I got nominated?

And I'll accept mine.

I nth all the people nominated, because they all deserve it.

You guys just managed to confuse me.. Ok let's see if I can get them all:

Shaitan: Das Kreuz Fanatikan
Stuck_as_a_Mac: Das Kreuz Fanatikan
Chieftess: Die Oliven Zweige
Disorganizer: Die Oliven Zweige
Strider: Das Kreuz Fanatikan
BCLG: Das Kreuz Fanatikan

Did I forget anyone?

Originally posted by BCLG100
YES
goes away grumpy now
i mean it was you who nominated me

Sorry BCLG

I nominate:
Shaitan for the olives
Reason:
For getting the bank on the way to order out of the startup chaos.
Finally, his selfless action and his offer of time and effort saved the rpg game from staying in the disorder in which it was at the beginning. Our financial situation now is clearer than ever thanks to his doings.

I think 2 honours would fit. One for the general help in setting it up. With the rules and his patience in administrating the subforum.
And one especially for his outstanding efforts with the bank.

Top Bottom