1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Citizens Complaint #1 DG6- Investigation Thread

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game VI: Citizens' started by Ashburnham, Apr 14, 2005.

1. snipelfritz

snipelfritz Crazy about the Demogame

Alright, I think enough is enough. DS said he was sorry. CG said it was ok and thats all he wanted both people are happy. I move that we close this thread.

2. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Well, suppose the turnchat is at 6:00am EDT, and the TCIT wasn't posted until 8 hours before (at 10:00pm EDT). For those of us on the east coast, we might be going to bed then to get up for work or school the next morning. We're not robots that sit at the computer pressing refresh every 10 seconds (I think I've said that enough this game). Not posting a turnchat early can lead to missed instructions.

I remember back in DG1 when Disorganizer wanted to PI me because I didn't put a turnchat thread up 8 hours after elections ended (by which I was still sleeping!).

3. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

This is the reason I acknowledged the point that there could be impact from a late TCIT posting... ;)

I agree with Snipelfritz though, please go ahead and close the thread as its purpose has been served.