Resource icon

City Combat

Victoria

Regina
Supporter
Victoria submitted a new resource:

City Combat - A guide to how city defence and combat works

This guide is about 95% complete, a few things need adding but its mostly there. There currently is a perceived bug with city defence strengths which are much lower then they should be at times. It seems that something around each era is standardising the defence strengths to base values if they have not been updated. Still looking at it.

City Combat
  • Combat against cities uses standard combat mechanics with some exceptions and...

Read more about this resource...

With "garrison unit" you mean the natural defence unit of the city or the unit I place on the city?

With "garrison unit" you mean the natural defence unit of the city or the unit I place on the city?
I did an eye scan and then a search in "garrison unit" and cannot find a direct reference.
Generallly I would say garrison for the garrison itself or garrisoned unit ior just unit if referring to some troops inside the city other than the garrison.
There is a reference where it says XP is gained as if killing a unit but I doubt you are referring to that.
Pease let me know what is not clear and I will clarify and update... thanks in advance for pointing it out.

Top Bottom