City Construction Glitch?

funboyfun23

Chieftain
Hello,

I have recently been playing BNW when I decided to sell one of my cities to India. Everything was fine until my game glitched and now it's saying that I can start a new construction in a city that India owns and my game can't progress. Since I don't own the city I can't do start a new construction.

I tried verifying my game cache files, I tried retiring, moving units around, changing my cities construction, talking to civilizations, declaring war on civilization, I attempted to trade and demand the city back but it didn't work. Nothing worked.

Is there a way I can skip my turn? At this point it seems like the only way I can hopefully get passed this glitch and I would really dislike starting a new game.

Thanks,
Funboyfun23

Welcome to CivFanatics!

Do you have a save (perhaps an autosave) from before the sale of the city? If so, you could load it and then not sell the city. Also, please post the save file from when you can't advance the turn. We might be able to figure out how to work around the situation, or this might be an unpatched bug that could be fixed. Thanks!

Top Bottom