City Range Up X

City Range Up X 1.0

Hi batalhadematos.
Are you talking about City Range Up?
If it is about Year Time X bug and the All In One integration of Yesterday, it is fixed since today.

Marathon Years worked but not the Other Speed.
Don't know why...Game Don't check the other like EPIC after marathon's line.
Vanilla Game seem lost one of the 8 eras MonthIncrement on EPIC (only 7)
Add 5 files Years TimeX (one per GameSpeed)
Bug Fixed
Sorry for inconveniance.

Hi,
The file I was testing was downloaded today.
I am referring to TimeX all in one.

Downloaded again to make sure and everything is the same. Tested the 2X version on several game speeds and no difference.

Also deleted cache just in case

Is there any thing I have to do besides copy the desired speed folder into Mods folder? Any additional mod is required?

Thank you

Last edited:
I have noticed that the TimeX All In One mod is not shown on mods list under in game menu.

I have choosen the timex2 aio and confirm that it's activated under Additional Content but when I start a new game and access the in game menu, the mod is not on the list of mods in use.

Regards

I have noticed that the TimeX All In One mod is not shown on mods list under in game menu.

I have choosen the timex2 aio and confirm that it's activated under Additional Content but when I start a new game and access the in game menu, the mod is not on the list of mods in use.

Regards

I thinks this was the older ID mod i have used for all to prevent compatibility.
Now game check it maybe due of steamWorkshop update.
You can't have the same Mod ID only one will be see.
Thats why i have change all ID mod on an update last week. ( not the older ( X2AIO......)

Mod Work for me.
Effects works too (tested on Marathon speed : 7.5 years instead of 15 years ScienceX2 CivicX GreatPersonX ) I have check it after new game and it is preset on access the in game menu ( no direct See you have to drop-down mod list at the bottom )

Prevently i have change Mod ID (Fixed now) you can re-upload.

I know you have : "Is there any thing I have to do besides copy the desired speed folder into Mods folder
So, prevently Check your file : After Dezip (or Derar) pack " TimeX All In One.rar " , Dezip desired rarfile Preset "TimeX2AIO.rar" and Put content in folder mod.

Any additional mod is required? Not the AIO contain ResearchTimeX CivicTimeX GreatPersonX and YearsTimeX with the same preset.

Could you tell me what are your mods in mod folder? and Steam Workshop ?

Tell me if it's done for you.

Hi,

I read your answer now. I will test the new uploaded module and will update you.

Yesterday I tested the mod first by disabling all other mods.

The only mods I use are simple xml for new civilizations. I will test the new mod with mods disabled to ensure nothings interfere with TimeX AIO.

I have steam workshop installed on the system but it is not activated for civilization game.

Allow me some time and will update you

Regards

Hi,
These are the results.

- Copied the new uploaded file, unzip desired folder to My Documents \ My Games \Sid Meier's Civilization VI \ Mods
- The folder name copied into mods folder is Timex2AIO and it has a file inside with a sub-folder named data with 7 additional files.
- Deleted all content from Cache and Logs folders
- Disabled all mods in Civ VI including Timex2AIO
- Started a new Marathon game in order to test the original speeds (research, civics...)
- Activated only the Timex2AIO mod and started a new marathon game with the same leader and tested the speeds... nothing changed. Exactly like the original
- Accessed in-game menu and checked for mods in use. Just the original DLC Aztec Civilization Pack... not the Timex2AIO mod which I am sure it's activated under Additional Content.

The files information based on your last post.
Civilization Version: 10.0.0.38
Mod ID version using: 30D3ABCE-98AE-5B62-3075-01B110B4696C
Folder name: Timex2AIO

It's not working.
I have checked the new Modding.log, and I can see that 2 mods were loaded (Aztec Civilization Pack and Timex2AIO - compared the Modid).

Attached the modding.log file for your reference.

I do not know this file structure (modding.log), but looking at it, I can see that both mods were loaded, but just aztec was started on the new created game.

Regards

Paulo

Attachments

• Modding.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Hi,
These are the results.

Paulo

i don't know why mod is off for you.

We can see a lot of line like mind modding.log

[2229758.930]

[2229758.931]

You haven't got the same file than me: (Line you have ; missed line than me ; line you have)

Why it don't check.....try to download one mod with workshop to active anythink because :

You have at the bottom:

Status: Game content needs to change to match target config.

When I have:

Your modding.log don't work similar. I haven't got solution today.

OPEN your Lua.log
Check anything about bug like :
InGame: Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods/

CHECK database.log

Hi,

You say "Why it don't check.....try to download one mod with workshop to active anythink because :"
You mean download anything with Steam?

I look at database.log and lua.log and seems to be normal.

Please have a look on the attached logs

Regards

Paulo

Attachments

• Lua and Database.zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 277
Hi,

You say "Why it don't check.....try to download one mod with workshop to active anythink because :"
You mean download anything with Steam?

I look at database.log and lua.log and seems to be normal.

Please have a look on the attached logs

Regards

Paulo

1st: Check game files integrity via steam property.
2nd Delete TimeX2AIO from Mod and try to suscribe it via Steam workshop,

i'm going to see lua and database...
To me there is an error on your game file on Steam or my document..

Hi,

I solved the problem. For some reason when I tried to update to the Australia and Vikings DLC recently I had some problems during update. In fact this updates were pending and now I have reinstalled everything and your mod is already working.

Thank you very much

Regards

Paulo

Hi,

I solved the problem. For some reason when I tried to update to the Australia and Vikings DLC recently I had some problems during update. In fact this updates were pending and now I have reinstalled everything and your mod is already working.

Thank you very much

Regards

Paulo

It is good.
enjoy.
you are maybe not alone in this situation, If it can serve anybody who have this trouble...
This is compatible without DLC too, maybe wrong file during update...

Hello,
I am having a similar problem with this mod. I select the mod in the Additional Content menu but when a start a game it doesn't have any effect and isn't listed as an active mod on the main menu. I've tried doing a fresh install of the game and then activating the mod but still nothing. I am using the Mac version. Could it be because the Australia update is not yet available for Mac?

When I am looking for this thread and it is titled "City Range Up X 1.0" it results in ... confusion! :crazyeye:

Hello,
I am having a similar problem with this mod. I select the mod in the Additional Content menu but when a start a game it doesn't have any effect and isn't listed as an active mod on the main menu. I've tried doing a fresh install of the game and then activating the mod but still nothing. I am using the Mac version. Could it be because the Australia update is not yet available for Mac?

Maybe It is Australian Update.
Try Recheck Game Files.
I has'nt got this bug, but batalhadematos has this problem.
I Think he have reinstaled all the game. Maybe just a Recheck GameFiles will be done for you..

is this compatible with the new persia and macedonia update?

is this compatible with the new persia and macedonia update?
You are a spree are you, asking the same thing in three topics? But have you even read the topics you post in, checked the release dates and did the math?

Hi! This MOD abandoned? It was very useful to prevent the scenario "your warrior become obsolete while running to enemy city" :)
With the last update there is some imbalance with dark/golden ages.

Top Bottom