City State Empires

Hey everyone, things are a little hectic personally and professionally this month (and one tends to further the pressure of the other, as those things go), so for the next 2 weeks or so I probably won't be able to do much modding or even hang around the forums at all. I'll be back soon enough to get the City State Empires' first release out, I've been having much fun doing this mod and I can't wait to see it being played. Thanks a bunch for all interested!

Okay, when you get back; Version 5 of extra city states includes: Byzantium, Constantinople, Taipei, Ile-Ibinu, and Jerusalem.(Those are only the ones I think you will be interested in.)

Garret's City State Mod just added Albany, and distipe the fact that its already in the US, it could be added as an city state for them. Also, as I said, the US supports Brazil over the various Latin states in almost every situtation, so I think Rio could be added to them.

Garret's City State Mod just added Albany, and distipe the fact that its already in the US, it could be added as an city state for them. Also, as I said, the US supports Brazil over the various Latin states in almost every situtation, so I think Rio could be added to them.

It's Garett, not Garret

About Canadian City-States, keep in mind that they've never had more than one city-state for a civ (with the only sorta exception with the Phoenicians, but they were independent city-states). Too many Canadian ones can create an odd change (when Ottowa and Vancouver start fighting each other, for example). I could see Quebec and one other Canadian city, but no more than that.
On the contrary a serious dipute between Toronto and Vancouver or Toronto and Quebec City wouldn't be that weird.;)

Yeah, but at least the former would be weirder than a dispute between Athens and Sparta was back in the day ;)

That being said, a dispute between Ottowa and Montreal (or Quebec City) does sound about the same as Athens vs. Sparta sometimes :p

hey for the canadian city state could you include toronto. Just kinda makes sense too along with quebec, maybe vancouver city, calgary etc etc

If you're still looking for an Iroquoian city-states, I'd suggest Kanesatake (or Oka)... most Canadians will understand the modern significance. (wikipedia) :)

Can you post a how-why explaination on the first or second post? I didn't quite pick up any of those and I'm too lazy to read through all the previous posts...

I've always wanted a mod that makes City States more involved or advanced in some way, but I'm unsure if this is it.

My city-states mod, Not Another City States Mod, has Hawaii (America?), Rapa Nui (Iroquois?), Jerusalem (Egypt) and many more you might like (Gaza, Kurdistan).

The mod is broke for some unknown reason. (It works absolutely fine, but when uploading to the server, it gives an error message.)
So you might have to be careful when adding any of them. Safest would be to download version 3 via the mod browser, as that one still got uploaded.

Top Bottom