City-State quest from Kuala Lumpur

Theruss

Warlord
*Has the full Patronage tree filled out. Receives these two messages on a turn.

-The City-State of Kuala Lumpur has given you a new unit!

*Receives Great Admiral.

-As Kuala Lumpur requested, you have successfully created a Great Admiral! Their scholars are in awe, and your :c5influence: influence over them has increased by 40.

*facepalm :lol:

I've seen a city state request that I add wine to my trading network. There was wine inside the city state's borders.

I guess they wanted a different vintage.

I've seen a city state request that I add wine to my trading network. There was wine inside the city state's borders.

Who want that South American crap, French all the way !

Chilean wine is awesome.

I meant no real offense to any nation's/countinent's wine production, merely took the first two that sprung to mind. In reality I'm not much of a wine lover, and actually like French ones the least.

Just before some fanatic wine people looks my location up on the interwebz and come with pitchforks and torches :D

I had that happen with gold so I bought them and used the bonus for getting the gold as my buffer.

This kind of thing happens with natural wonders. I discovered once a CS far, far away in the polar region, his quest was to discover the Great Coral Reef. I didn't explore this area, I became allied with this CS. Then I was able to discover the wonder, which was, 1 tile away from its borders.

Perhaps the quest would have been "We heard about a rare resource called "glasses", find them and we will reward you!"

I loved these - thanks for a good laugh! I'm still chortling away about the glasses...

The best two I have seen is the great 200 turn search for Kilimanjaro, which happened to be in their borders. And a mercantile state, providing porcelain asking for it. The moment I ally I get 40 bouns :c5influence: :lol:

Then the Mayans couped with 0% chance and it worked anyway :\

Top Bottom