Civ 3 Savegame Editor v0.32 beta

Hi guys I am new to this forum and to Civ III. I was looking for the cheat downloads. The one by Cyberman where you get loads of money at the beginning and the link led me here.

Just getting my feet wet here at CFC

I skimmed these posts, this editor is not for Conquests..is this correct?

Thanks

Troll:confused:

Just a tip people, don't make you income 900000 per city, it makes your game non-responsive. Trust me!

Civ 3 Save Game Editor v0.32 beta access violation:crazyeye:Pls HELP! Im using win7

Civ 3 Save Game Editor v0.32 beta access violation:crazyeye:Pls HELP! Im using win7
The last word is your best clue to what's going wrong. A ten year old utility in Win7 - sounds like something you'd get more help with in one of the tech support subforums.

How do i download it?:confused::confused:

You really should read the last few pages of posts in a thread before you post. You should make that your rule. Had you done that, you would have realized that this utility is a decade old, and that support for it ceased some years ago. I'm not the least surprised the link is dead.

The good news for you is that these capabilities probably exist elsewhere, but you'll have to look. Steph's editor does some things with save game files..

How do i download it?:confused::confused:

The link is broken. But, I Googled this utility, and was able to find version 0.30 on a Slovak website. I don't know what the difference between 0.30 and 0.32 is, nor can I really test it since I don't have vanilla 1.07 installed. But, it does start up and looks Civ-ish (although I can't test whether it loads saves, since I don't have any that old - supposedly that might only work on Windows 98 and Windows ME).

Top Bottom