Civ 4 Sucession Game Registration Thread!

I might start a Succession game.

Vanilla, Prince, Continents (unless decided otherwise in topic). Point of game: To have alot of wars. That is why Military will be important. We will include the war mongerers. So Genghis, Monte are obviously in. (will decide on rest in topic) Will decide the leader of choice in thread.

Amount of civs: 6
Spots:

Spot 1: Me
Spot 2: (open)
Spot 3: (open)
Spot 4 (open)
Spot 5: (open)

(more? maybe.)

We all know that Elizabeth has a thing for anything that shines (I.E: Diamonds, 25c gold coins and silver forks). But what she likes the most is spending all those 25c coins for a good reason.

What the hell is this guy talking about, you may be asking yourselves. So i will get to the point:

Game: Warlords (last patch)
Map: Fractal
Size: Standard
Leader: Elizabeth

Conditions:

1. After advancing from the ancient era, the only way to build buildings in our cities will be by purchasing it with gold (being the colossus, and GP's buildings the exception)
2. Victory will be archieved when Elizabeth controls every gold, silver and gems resource in the map, wich can be traded only for money.

5 players:

1.Crotazzo
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open

Sugestions acepted

Link: Elizabet's wallet

I've never played a SG. I would be interested in joining a "Beyond the Sword" 3.02 game, but I can't find any. (I don't have "Warlords".)

I would also like a Beyond the Sword SG. Anything without incredibly odd rules?

It's going to take a little while to get the BTS SGs going. I recommend subscribing to this thread and being patient :D

OK...

DRN-001 is now open

Game: Beyond The Sword (v3.02)
Map: Big and Small
Size: Standard
Difficulty: Prince
Speed: Epic
Leader: ???
Opponents: 11, Random.

Conditions:

Any win we can achieve. This is a normal rules game just to mess around with the new changes.

I'm open to suggestions with the leader. Once we've got a full roster I'll roll start.

24 Hours for got it.
48 Hours for game turn around.

15 turns for peace time.
10 turns for wartime.

Please discuss with the group on major things like declaration of war (either our group as the aggressor or if someone declares on us).

1. Doronron
2. ??? (Sorceresss, you want this spot?)
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Post here or PM me for a spot. First come, first serve.

Vra-03 ~ An Apology to America OR An Amazing Abe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*walks in wearing sackcloth*

"Folks...I come here to spread the good news, and to make amends for the sins of many...

The fact is folks, America doesn't get much respect around here, as people go for those other 'cool' civs like Rome and...well...Rome, a good enough example! Poor America just doesnt get the respect it deserves!

You ask why America is the best?! What?! Isn't it clear?! Oh...I suppose it isn't.

Well look, America has given us Civilization, the 'one more turn syndrome', the internet in which I post this and, most imporantly...it gave us the one known simply as...Sid!

Anyway, in order to pay hommage to this great nation and Lincon,the guy which helped it survive, I propose the following challenge..."

Monarch - Beyond the Sword
Size - TBD (I like large or Huge)
Speed - Epic, but I could also agree to Normal
No tech trades allowed IF YOU DID NOT RESEARCH THEM!

Victory conditions....

We must found AT LEAST three coroporations.

We must win by by two victory conditions on the same turn. I propose Space and Diplomatic.

I'm looking for 5 or 6 and plenty of detail and discussion, because this is going to be rather tough!

Post here or PM me for a spot. First come, first serve.

This is an SG Registration thread. Please don't spam. (Perhaps a moderator could delete these past posts, including mine?)

Top Bottom