Civ 5 Testers group ... AKA I HATE YOU GUYZ !!!

arcticnightwolf

Emperor
Quality Assurance Team
Spoiler :

QA Manager
Scott Wittbecker
QA Lead
Grant Frazier
Testers
Michael Argo
Justice Avery
Matthew Beach
David Cerny
Daron Carlock
Jim Crawley
Pat Glascoe
Mike Lemon
Patrick Miller

Frankenstein Test Group
Spoiler :

Abyss
ainwood
AlazkanAssassin
arcan
bernie14
Bob Thomas
bobT
C.Roland
ChrisWithers
claudelu
colonelmustard
dacole
Dale
DanQ
danthrax
Dominae
ekmek
freakmon
GeneralMatt
Gogf
Grey Fox
Gyathaar
Hugin
Impaler[WrG]
jdog5000
jmoskie
jobe
Kael
karadoc
KillerClowns
Locutus
loki1232
Lord_Phan
magnus333
Meredith
Ming
monoha
Nikis-Knight
Nikolai
Nolan
notyoueither
OgreBG
Opera
Peachrocks
Pfeffersack
Primax
rah
robin-uiowa
Scott-DTA
seZereth
SirPartyMan
snafusmith
snoopy369
Solver
TheMeInTeam
totallycres
Valkrionn
Velociryx
vondrack
WarningU2
Wilboman
xienwolf
yin26
Ztaesek

I see lots of familiar names.
What exactly is the Frankenstein group though?

yep, i hate you

(( look into Frankenstein group, nicknames in bold ))

Don't hate us! You weren't on the team at the time. :eekdance:

Also, love how you highlighted all the names but mine. I feel the love. Really, I do. :(

:p

fixed
and you still hated

(( note, i know i can't blame you, it's just ... ... DAMN YOU VALKRIONN !!! ))

If it helps, there is an NDA involved. None of us can legally speak of it. Only reason I'm admitting to it now is the manual being released, with the credits that you quoted. :lol:

Otherwise: There will be no new information from any of us. Please, do not even try; We cannot disclose anything. Just wait for the release... You will enjoy it.

If it helps, there is an NDA involved. None of us can legally speak of it. Only reason I'm admitting to it now is the manual being released, with the credits that you quoted. :lol:

Otherwise: There will be no new information from any of us. Please, do not even try; We cannot disclose anything. Just wait for the release... You will enjoy it.

well ... i know there's NDA, lol ...
i'm just tempted to kickban you all from #erebus ... ... pity Opera overranks me, and she would probably unban you ... /:

and no, it doesn't help

... i need to convince Till ...

i was thinking about this for some time, so this isn't only reason why i did so ...
it's just last drop in jar full of water (( idk right idiom in english )), and i really can't get over this one :D

well ... maybe i'll rejoin you if i'll find Eden interesting (( and if you will take me back )) but that's not gonna happen for some time anyway, so ... cya until then :)

Bastards =P

Maybe if I become a great modder I'll be invited to try Civ6 in like 7 years....

So, all of those, were payed to test civ5?

....Payed? HAH! If so, I haven't seen my check yet. :lol:

No, it was an entirely unpaid beta. Why would we need to be paid for it? :crazyeye:

Edit: To be clear, the Quality Assurance team was paid. The Franky Testers, however, were not.

I wouldn't need pay, hell I'd be excited just to beta test it. I love beta tests.

I'd just like to say that I don't hate you guys. I am sure when I finally get to play Civ V I will appreciate the stuff you were able to contribute to make the game better.

ps, not sure if answering this question would be in conflict with the nda, but I can't see why it would. Did you think that you were personally helpful as a tester?

I think for most of us "hate" really meant "am so jealous of." I know for me it did.

yeah... I was thinking more likeTHAT line than like the "I'm so jealous" line :D

Top Bottom