Civ 6 with all of the add ons

plasmacannon

Emperor
Hi. Long time Civ player, mostly Civ4, occasional lurker here in the Civ6 part of the forum.
I saw Civ6 on sale on Steam ahead of their November 22 release date on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/289070/Sid_Meiers_Civilization_VI/

I haven't been keeping up on the expansions and patches, but I noticed there are many.

I am trying to figure out which pack will get me all of the empires and new features without duplicating other combo offers.

It appears that the Digital Deluxe is like a basic version with all of the empire DLC content.
The Bundle just adds an expansion.
and the Platinum Edition adds both expansions, If I have this correct. So it would seem like the most complete option available.

Is this all of them or would I still be missing some with it?

Also, are there a lot of patches to download after getting this and if so which order are they downloaded and installed?

Thanks guys.
Have the patches fixed most of their problems?
I've read about a few over the years.
Some kind of tracking software imbedded, lousy AI again, beating Deity consistently.
The game shouldn't be too easy, or what would be the challenge.
It looks like we still have the carpet of doom issue from Civ5, at least we don't have the kamikaze catapults from Civ4.

You'd think, after all these years, they'd know not to create issues that no body wants to deal with or that don't make sense.
(I can't type that first part without hearing Wolowitz as Walken in my head, LOL)

Has Civ6 been easy to mod?
Any great mods like in Civ4; such as Fall from Heaven, Caveman to Cosmos and Realism Invictus?

I woke up this morning thinking oh, I missed it.
Honestly, I think with the hex map, cards, and cartoony leaders, I just wasn't in a rush to get Civ6, even at a bargain.
I'm probably not their target audience anymore.

Love 4 myself. My favorite with 1 and 2.
6 is pretty good actually compared to what 5 used to be. Its not perfect, but no civilization is.

I myself like how the game look, but I understand if its not everyones thing.

The game has charm and quirkyness, just like 4, and dont worry, deity is pretty tough.

Top Bottom