Civ day launch

I will download the demo and start to go heavely into the civ 5 strategy and Tips.:).

Also everyone tommorow is the official launching page for CIV 5'S first official ALC courtesy of me Caeserportugal.

I'll freak out about the black terrain. And the disembodied teeth and eyeballs from the leaders.

Then I'll show up on this forum and ask if it's because my video card doesn't support TnL.

Wake up at 6:55ish, start coffee, fire up Steam, activate at 7am, DL whatever there is to DL, commence playing, dispense with speculation and the opinions of others, and see what is what for myself. Finally.

I am going to "pick my sister up at the airport" which conveniently gets me off work AND looks a LOT like sitting in my chair at precisely 7am (cali release time afaik?) and playing Civ V for 12-16 hours strait! :D

Get Stuff Done, like any rational, responsible adult would.

You know, like nuking people and stuff. And working on Intri. :cool:

Skip class to go and pick up Civ V from Best Buy where I pre-ordered it and play all day! I will, most likely, do poorly on my Chinese exam the next day. ;)

I'll get out of bed and boot the computer. Go to the bathroom, come back and play Civ.

Shout "Hold all my calls" to no one in particular, roll up my sleeves, fire up the game, and see what is what.

I will download the demo to see how well my computer runs the game.Check this form for some feedback on how people are liking the game.

Then if everything goes smoothly :please:,out to the store to buy.:D

I'm taking a half day from work, ordering pizza, putting a few Mountain Dews on the desk, and hunkering down for a glorious day of empire building. I truly can't wait. Best gaming franchise of all time!!

I will be in class from 9:15 AM until 8:00 PM with one small window of about 2.5 hours to play some Civ V around 3:00 in the afternoon. I'll get an additional couple of hours tomorrow night, but will have to turn in early on account of a morning exam on Wednesday.

But once I'm finished with classes Wednesday, I'll be playing Civ V non-stop for a good 10-12 hours. :)

Well, just to make the people outside of NA feel better, I'll work all day and when I get home I'll fire it up for a few minutes until the wife gets home and tries to get all mushy over it being our anniversary at which point I'll act like a good husband and try to bore her so she tells me to go away.

Well, just to make the people outside of NA feel better, I'll work all day and when I get home I'll fire it up for a few minutes until the wife gets home and tries to get all mushy over it being our anniversary at which point I'll act like a good husband and try to bore her so she tells me to go away.

:lol: I can't say that I can relate; but, I can say that I find this be hella funny. :lol:

I'll get the mail when it arrives, install CiV, and then go watch the Rays/Yankees game.

Top Bottom