1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ Design Challenge III - Alternate History

Discussion in 'Civilization Design Resources' started by NiaoMeow, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Keniisu

Keniisu YouTuber | Modder

---double post---

2. Keniisu

Keniisu YouTuber | Modder

EDIT: I didn't realize, I thought this was a proposal not a design for the most part. :lol: Expect my design soon...

Ehm. I assumed it wasn't because of this which sparked later designs.

3. Cyphose

Cyphose y tho

Yeah, "Prussia not going through the Unification Wars" pretty much follows this to the letter:
    Germany was initially united by Prussia, so I assume what Arison meant is "what if Prussia had never fought to unite Germany?" He was still following the proposed alt. history design.

Also, assuming people listened to your revival of the thread, you outright said the Germany challenge was what we were going with:
    As a final bit of proof, look no further than what everyone's designs are... they're all German states or related to the Holy Roman Empire (in the case of Italy) :p

I think you're safe to go ahead with whatever German design you were planning (I'm not participating since I won the last challenge).