Civ IV: Beyond the Sword Info Center

Uhhh I beg to differ. Hes been in every incarnation of civilization as the bottm tier leader and I think it woulb be awesome if he were included in some capacity(even if hes been there to let you know that you suck). Maybe as a leader with negative bonus or something?

Uhhh I beg to differ. Hes been in every incarnation of civilization as the bottm tier leader and I think it woulb be awesome if he were included in some capacity(even if hes been there to let you know that you suck). Maybe as a leader with negative bonus or something?

thats the exact reason i dont want him there. he told me i sucked when i first started playing the game.:lol:

maybe its a tad off topic...

Would a German version of BtS work with an English (European) C4+W?

where could i get a list of all leader traits which is up to date with the newest patch? I want to decide which trait would be better for me.
thanks.

Was the Game Release delayed a day or two? I went to a Best Buy near me (Worcester, MA) and they told me they were getting it on the 25th (Wed) and then to a Game Stop and they told me they were getting it on the 24th( Tuesday/Today).

I can't wait to get mine...

maybe its a tad off topic...

Would a German version of BtS work with an English (European) C4+W?

well, since I do not have the warlords expansion, I cannot tell about it, but the european vanilla civ is multilingual, and I heard so would BTS be, so ... yes, it should be. (as a matter of fact my vanilla version is actually french originally).

Just curious, but why is this still a forum post and not a built in civfanatics page? The game is already out, correct?

yeah i was wondering about that too

There will be, but it'll take some time.

BTW, I have BTS now! :band: I picked it up at EB Games today. I tried Wal-Mart last night (after work), but they said since it wasn't a big release, they won't get it until Thursday. Luckily EB Games pulled through for me.

Just a question... I couldn't find it, but if there is information anywhere on the new map scripts available, would someone please direct it to me? I love exploring new map types and I'm intrigued as to what the new maps do. Some look forest-related (Arboreal, Boreal(?), and Rainforest) but what are Big-and-small, Medium-and-small, etc.?

I just got an idea. I'll build 6 axes, 3 swords, 2 phalanxes, 10 archers, 5 horse archers, 5 catapults, and a scout for good measure then me as Alexander the great (Joined to an archer that I renamed to Silver Targeteer) and my newly formed army will march over to the Wal-Mart's warehouse raze the place and take every copy of BtS as my plunder. :D

I just picked up a copy at my local EB store. They received only one copy in their delivery today and I was lucky enough to walk in just after they opened it.

Was the Game Release delayed a day or two? I went to a Best Buy near me (Worcester, MA) and they told me they were getting it on the 25th (Wed) and then to a Game Stop and they told me they were getting it on the 24th( Tuesday/Today).

I can't wait to get mine...

Yeah walmart,bestbuy and target are all getting it on the 25th. I hope to get mines on friday, when im certain its there.:goodjob: I can hardly wait

Top Bottom