Civ IV Demogame IV - Starting the Game

Glad to have you guys aboard. Seems we have the participation just waiting for Thunderfall to give us the new forums.

If we have an MFDSOgame, the government could work like this:

1. King/Queen
2. Presidents
3. oligarchic council
4. Lords (owners of land)
5. Everyone else.

This allows for a lot of people to be involved in government, while not being overly complicated.

That was my idea, although, if that doesn't work I would like to have an MGame.

I'm still interested. Unfortunately, my Windows stopped working, but I'm in the process of getting my Linux to run cIV.

Given how old some of those signups are, I'd suggest checking if all the people are still interested.

I've PM'd everyone that showed interest in the game. All but a few have either replied to me that they are still interested or have posted here. I'd say we have 10-15 right now. I think once we have the forums the lurkers will sign-up.

I'm still interested, but have gotten busy with other things. So a very minor role for me please, or I can just lurk.

While we wait for the forums should we begin working on an advertisement for the front page? There is alot of interest but we do not know how long it's gonna take. This way once we get the forums the ad can let everyone know we are ready to get started.

On forums - what structure do you want? Same as DG3? Maybe fewer subforums, or even all in one forum?

On front page ad - please post the desired content here and I can add it to the news when we're ready.

On forums - what structure do you want? Same as DG3? Maybe fewer subforums, or even all in one forum?

On front page ad - please post the desired content here and I can add it to the news when we're ready.

I think the DG3 structure was good:
Citizens
Government
Polls
RPG

As far as the front page ad I think we should keep it simple. A short announcement with a link to the sign up page and maybe a link to a post explaining what a Dgame is. So lets get the forums up first. Then we can post the "sign up" page and a "What is the Dgame?" page. Then the ad can include links to both.

I think the DG3 structure was good:
Citizens
Government
Polls
RPG

As far as the front page ad I think we should keep it simple. A short announcement with a link to the sign up page and maybe a link to a post explaining what a Dgame is. So lets get the forums up first. Then we can post the "sign up" page and a "What is the Dgame?" page. Then the ad can include links to both.

Sounds like a plan.

Top Bottom