Civ IV Intersite Demogame Sign-up Thread

this looks like the spot for me!

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

RegentMan said:
Jeez, not even a day passes and y'all are yelling at me? ;)

You've been added, Ball Lightning. Welcome!

more meant for the future for it you were away/interest wanes in civ.

Can I be added to the list?

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

Signing up.

Hope I'm not to late... or have you strapping lads already won? :D

I was a bit involved in the Civ III game towards the beginning.

I remember. You made that great history of Fanatikou in the MSDG!

Request access in your group memberships (directions in first post) to gain membership. :)

I can't actually play Civ IV (won't run on my puter), but this looks like fun ;)

Top Bottom