1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ IV Intersite Demogame Sign-up Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy and Team Games' started by RegentMan, Apr 2, 2006.

1. genine

genine Chieftain

I would be happy to help

would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

2. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Okay genine, request permission for the "Civ IV ISDG - CFC Team" group here and you'll be given permission for the forum!

3. ordinaryguy

ordinaryguy Back to Civ!

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

So when is it going to start?

4. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

It has been going on for nearly a year. ;)

Welcome to the team!

5. ordinaryguy

ordinaryguy Back to Civ!

Ops how stupid of me :blush: I didn't look at the dates of the posts :hammer2:

6. tuxedohamm

tuxedohamm Disguised as crow.

I'd like to join

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

7. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

See post one for access. :)

8. dl123654

dl123654 Chieftain

This looks cool, I would like to join*.

* I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

9. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Welcome to the team, dl123654. :)

10. chessplayer

chessplayer Chieftain

(Most probably lurking)

11. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Welcome to the team, chessplayer. :)

12. Samuelson

Samuelson Chieftain

13. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Welcome to Team CFC, Samuelson! :)

14. Empiremaker

Empiremaker Human Fish

15. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

You're in, Empiremaker. :)

16. saylrp

saylrp Chieftain

I want to join, won't have much time to play though because of school though, if I get behind in AP US History im dead lol ;).

anyway...

this is an awesome Idea

edit: do I need beyond the sword?

17. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Go ahead and request access to the forum, and you'll be admitted. The instructions are in post number one.

And no, you do not require BTS to play; it's a vanilla [civ4] game. :)

18. Pinman

Pinman Demons & Brazil

Im just mainly a lurker but this looks interesting.:)

Pinman

19. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

I apologize for the delay, Pinman, but you've been added. :)

20. Lord Parkin

Lord Parkin aka emperor

You may want to consider closing this thread, since Team CFC is no more. ;)