1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ IV Intersite Demogame Sign-up Thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy and Team Games' started by RegentMan, Apr 2, 2006.

1. chessplayer

chessplayer Chieftain

i can try i think.......

Edit: I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

2. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

You need to post and agree to the pledge. Then you'll be admitted.

Request access as shown in post one.

@AutomatedTeller: You still haven't requested access.

3. Macha

Macha Chieftain

I agree to the rules of the ISDG and i will join it

4. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Please read the first post!

5. Macha

Macha Chieftain

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.
    There

6. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

You've been approved. Thank you. :)

7. Hyronymus

Hyronymus Chieftain

I would like to sign up for the CFC ISDG team and promise that I will not sign up for any other team in this competition. I will not give any info from the CFC team to any other team, or any other individual not in the CFC team. I will also never visit any other site's confidential ISDG threads or try to obtain confidential information about the game from members of other teams in the ISDG.

8. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

You are on the team, Hyronymus. Welcome! :)

9. Hyronymus

Hyronymus Chieftain

Thanks, RegentMan :). I hope I can be an additional value to the team.

10. Nylan

Nylan Characters Welcome

Well, I'm back from a long stay in the real world *yawn*, and what way to start afresh than with a demogame? I can't guarentee I'll be of much worth, but hey, why not?

11. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Everyone holds some value. Welcome to the team, Nylan! :)

12. tariqari

tariqari Chieftain

Hey I think this is my first post but Ive been reading these forums for ages and havn't really had a reason to post until now.

I would like to join this demo game and CFC team;

13. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Welcome tariqari! :)

14. TheDuckOfFlanders

TheDuckOfFlanders the fish collecter

I would humbaly request my always late entry to an isdg.As a really really old face i hope i do not need to much introduction. ;) Mostly a lurking bussiness, and i am really unexperienced in civ4, ill try to make it up by legal information gathering on our enemy.

15. axident

axident Chieftain

Is this game still going on? If so:

16. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Nice to see you back Duck! Please read the first post for details on entering the forum.

Yes it is. To gain access, read the first post and I'll let you in. :)

17. TheDuckOfFlanders

TheDuckOfFlanders the fish collecter

*puts up his keft hand, right hand on Darwins book of evolution (im atheist)*

I swear

18. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Now you have to request access to the right group here. The Civ IV ISDG CFC Team one.

:splat:

19. Joe Harker

Joe Harker 1st in the Premiership!

Thanks!

20. RegentMan

RegentMan Chieftain

Welcome to the team, Joe Harker!