Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Pretty sure that is the screen Ghandi gives you when he's mocking your army size. Pretty much all of the AI will mock you for having a small army, you can tell by the relationship status/tableau screen.

Pretty sure that is the screen Ghandi gives you when he's mocking your army size. Pretty much all of the AI will mock you for having a small army, you can tell by the relationship status/tableau screen.
I know. It's just hilarious seeing nuke-happy Gandhi saying it.

This happened while I was playing as Norway. Basically I somehow declared formal war on myself.
As I understand it, this is because a civ which hasn't actually met you is declaring war on you. Which is pretty moronic just by itself, but at least has some logic when they are bribed into a joint war.

The newest beach resort/water park: The Potala Waterslide Palace!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 6.56.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 6.56.48 PM.png
    669.4 KB · Views: 1,409
i know it's rare as hens teeth to find too i'll prob never see that again in a game.

Last edited:
Given that it's Russia, having unemployed cultural guys is sadly almost unavoidable.
It's also historically accurate, I should say.

Wow, the ultimate place for a science district. Pillage proof too, though will have to hide a spy in there eventually. The dream spot for all those great scientists that give science bonuses based on surrounding mountain tiles too... :goodjob: Making me want to play a game with the world age set to young for extra mountains now.

But good luck getting a GS in there if you need to bulb him on a campus tile. Better have another campus elsewhere....

But good luck getting a GS in there if you need to bulb him on a campus tile. Better have another campus elsewhere....

Whoops, you're right. Getting myself mixed up with the ability to transfer between cities, not districts. He's a scientist, dunno why we can't just tape him to a observation balloon and send him up and over. ;)

i could always cheat and use the mod that lets you pass over mountains :cool:

Top Bottom