Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Great starting location. Can't wait to get all those new coastal benefits.

That's gotta be a restart unless you're a masochist : )
I did see Teddy start in an Inland Sea map hard up against the western edge of the map, below a lake and mountain chain. He basically boxed himself in and could only expand south. Your Phoenecian start trumps that for poor placement though!

The Ottomans felt that Crater Lake needed a new name.

Edit: I posted this late last night and can do way better:

It's Lake Iznik not Crater Lake
Yeah, Lake Iznik not Crater Lake
Why'd they change it, I can't say
Maybe they liked it better that way

Last edited:
upload_2019-9-13_23-50-33.png

The lost sheep have been found...

It was until thousands of years later, (after the discovery of dynamite and how to make mountain tunnels) conservationists around the world were astounded with a discovery of a new mammal species: the Kongo mountain sheep.

View attachment 534658

The lost sheep have been found...

It was until thousands of years later, (after the discovery of dynamite and how to make mountain tunnels) conservationists around the world were astounded with a discovery of a new mammal species: the Kongo mountain sheep.

To risk being considered Politically and Botanical Incorrect: Black Sheep?

That's gotta be a restart unless you're a masochist : )
I did see Teddy start in an Inland Sea map hard up against the western edge of the map, below a lake and mountain chain. He basically boxed himself in and could only expand south. Your Phoenecian start trumps that for poor placement though!

I would love that start as a challenge!

upload_2019-9-15_22-29-36.png

The Songhua cow is a unique species of cow native to the world's shortest river, the Songhua. International conservationists are currently lobbying the Kongolese government to protect the cow's habitat by declaring the area a national park.

A spokeman from King Mvemba however, hints that the current government's intentions are to completely harvest the cow population to further feed the rapidly growing Kongolese capital (the world's current largest city) and the area itself into a future seaside resort.

View attachment 534821

The Songhua cow is a unique species of cow native to the world's shortest river, the Songhua. International conservationists are currently lobbying the Kongolese government to protect the cow's habitat by declaring the area a national park.

A spokeman from King Mvemba however, hints that the current government's intentions are to completely harvest the cow population to further feed the rapidly growing Kongolese capital (the world's current largest city) and the area itself into a future seaside resort.

Latest Developments: The World Congress has declared the area a League of Nations Protectorate. Said a WC spokesman: "That's as safe as you can get: nobody would dare attack a Protectorate!"
There were no comments from the German, Italian, Japanese, or Kongolese delegations . . .

Why is there a giant white barbarian Jaguar Warrior attacking your city in the Renaissance? :eek: :lol:

Why is there a giant white barbarian Jaguar Warrior attacking your city in the Renaissance? :eek: :lol:

Okay, it has to be said by someone:

Monteczuma's Revenge?

Spain is now buying your masks and machetes.
Strictly speaking macuahuitlan are spiked clubs, even though they're shaped more like a sword. :p (I'm still a little piqued about dāo being translated "machete" in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, though I admit that I can't offer a better one that would clearly contrast it with a jiàn such as the Green Destiny. For people familiar with Chinese weaponry, simply calling it a "dao" would have been sufficient, but in English any of broadsword, saber, or machete carry the wrong connotation--but of the three I think machete was the worst choice. Seax would have been the most technically correct but probably no more familiar to general audiences than dao.)

Huitzilopochtli wants his human sacrifice...
Well, there is allegedly the legend of Quetzalcoatl coming to earth as a bearded white man, though most experts in the field think that's a little flourish Cortes made up himself. :p

Top Bottom