Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Why do I never see such extreme forward settling in my own games?

Why do I never see such extreme forward settling in my own games?

Maybe your computer/or laptop is better than mines? I did accidentally spilled water on my laptop before....:p

Here's another of Amanitore's forward settling, this time in my Indonesia game. With the same City-name as my Khmer game......
Nubia settled Nuri near Indonesia.jpg

Australia forward settled me twice. :rolleyes: With the runaway Japan, I really don't feel like continuing this game.

Australia forward settled me twice.jpg

Indonesia with two Barbarian settlers.jpg

When I entered into an alliance with Gitarja. I saw her lands for the first time, and she has two settlers captured by barbarians! The AI in my games is dumb....

upload_2017-10-25_20-3-50.png

I can't help but wonder wheter it was really worth the production to build Colloseum...

upload_2017-10-25_20-5-12.png

Also, I did most of those in one turn... Are we sure the AI isn't still too friendly?

I guess I have an interesting place to culture bomb as Khmer...

Good Culture Bomb.png

...well, after 97 turns :p

One turn after, Norway decides to ask me to not settle too close to them. I agreed. And then they do this.

What.png

Now I have an argument of three inner voices.
One: "Take that free city!"
Two: "Stay peaceful!"
One: "No! Take it!"
Two: "Peace!"
One: "War!"
Three: "Gentlemen? I have a good solution for both."
One and Two: "Yes?"
Three: "Stay peaceful for now, wait for the Medieval era, and then test that cool-looking elephant with ballista on that city!"
One and Two: "Sounds good."
Three: "So... Next turn?"
One and Two: "Yeah."

One turn after, Norway decides to ask me to not settle too close to them. I agreed. And then they do this.

View attachment 479588

Now I have an argument of three inner voices.
One: "Take that free city!"
Two: "Stay peaceful!"
One: "No! Take it!"
One: "War!"
Three: "Gentlemen? I have a good solution for both."
One and Two: "Yes?"
Three: "Stay peaceful for now, wait for the Medieval era, and then test that cool-looking elephant with ballista on that city!"
One and Two: "Sounds good."
Three: "So... Next turn?"
One and Two: "Yeah."

If I may ask, why have you explored so little?

If I may ask, why have you explored so little?
I was fighting barbarians and healing my warriors. Also, there are several forests, rainforests on the south around my capital and hills which slowed them down. Now I'm protecting my city, because Norway has bigger army, and I don't want to risk unprotected city if he'll attack me.
Also, I didn't build an army/recon - I was trying to get religion (because I'm going for RV) by building HS and I also needed builders to improve stone and luxuries around my capital.

Don't think I'll have any issues getting the inspiration for Feudalism in this game.

Are the names such as "Strait of Indonesia" a mod or is it part of the game?

As Trengilly says, I occasionally add map pins for immersion.

Hmm, you think so?

I didn't have Diplomatic Service yet... And I was greedy for Arabia, just over the border. They are already converted, I guess I should first see if the Crusader belief is still available...\

Also, nice islands everywhere that you can still colonize...

How did you convince both Tomyris and Cyrus the Great to become your allies?

I mean - Tomyris hates surprise wars and Cyrus likes them.

He's just that likable.

How did you convince both Tomyris and Cyrus the Great to become your allies?

I mean - Tomyris hates surprise wars and Cyrus likes them.

Not a single war for the entire game, some favorable trades... basically, just playing peacefully. Wanted to play without warmongering and with a smaller empire. Nowhere near optimal, but still fun.

Top Bottom